Reviews for Have it Your Way
Vanwa Hravani chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
To quote an eloquent person, "Mhmm..."

Especially like the line about L watching A prepare himself and please himself at the same time. A lovely erotic point that so often gets overlooked - both in word and deed, fic and RL. So nice.

Thank you for a pleasant morning wake up.

VH
bleah67 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
That is one beautiful love making scene..I really like this story..Aragorn n Legolas are simply adorable..do u happen to like mpreg as well? i really hope u do n i hope u'd write one, Legolas being the pregnant one..pls n tq.
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Wonderful fic. The setting was so sweet and innocent with the sun and the grass and the joking around, very intimate. The sex was very well written; hot hot hot! :P Your style fits well with Tolkien without being quite as ... tedious, thank God.

I have not read a lot Aragorn/Legolas, well I have not read a lot LotR ff at all (I belong in the Harry Potter fandom and ship Harry/Draco) and stumbled upon this quite randomly, but I think I'll go check out your other stuff!
Vamp.Michelle chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Okay, personally I wouldn'don't think this still falls under a M-rating. Why don't you post this at a place like Mirrormere or VOLA? It would be perfect for one of those and you'd meet a lot of likeminded people!

That said, I really enjoyed this little scene. First, you concentrated on what you wanted to describe - a little peaceful and romantic scene between Aragorn and Legolas. You wouldn't believe how many authors never get there because they put all these obstacles between them which they will never overcome. You just ignore all the heartache and write something sweet or fluffy. Which is extremely refreshing:) And it turned quite hot, while never really losing that playful touch you've established from the beginning.

All in all a great oneshot. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories!
Valtiatar chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
That was cute! Nice work, you write well.
Tari Surion chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
that really made me horney :P

but i'm ok now lol

I liked it, you're really good at writing A/L.
onesillypuppy chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This was awesome! Definitely one of the best I've read!
fmanda chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Great job! Your writing style is very beautiful and your stories are professional. I look forward to reading up coming stories from you, needs more excellent writers like you! :D Major kudos! :D
Maeriss chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
So hawt! and their banter made me giggle w
Gackt and Teru forever chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Loved this. a great but of M
Envious Lacerations chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Lol, I loved the ending:)
Iago96 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Lovey little fic for the middle of the day. Raised my mood. Thanks!
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3