Reviews for Price of Happiness
Appelmeisje chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
That's too sad :{

It is well written but just . . . so sad xD
sylvaniae chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Really liked this piece. Very short and succinct, but there was no need for verbosity here. You conveyed your point concisely and in a concentrated form. Ezra Pound would be proud. Despite the shortness, the piece is very powerful.
judikickshiney chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Everything with Ukitake just has to be a bit depressing...

But I loved it! Amazingly done.

Yu's got skilz!

-It's been a while. E-mail me, or something...please?

:D

Judi
TheSmallestGhost chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Wow, this is better than I expected, I particularly liked this part;

"He’d also had his share of men, but women always seemed to inspire further lust. There was more to a woman than there was to a man."

That is just brilliant, and very, very true about life and well, a general view of how a man and woman are measured in terms of sensuality...its always the woman who's seen as the sensual being, the suductress...

anyways, I do love this drabble! and I especially enjoyed reading Shunsui's thoughts on his new male escort and his view of happiness.

Thank so much for this! I might have a second request brewing in my mind, so watch for my email! _
chica blanca chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
wow...that was good. there is a price for happiness and it can be bought...sometimes people just dont realize at what price...

great piece,

cya

chica
Joker and the Thief chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
That was a very very good short story. I deeply admire these that you create. It put a stab through my heart when I read this. Bravo. fave
jooce chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Beautiful story. I love the lines about buying happiness.
puts foot in mouth chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Wow. This is really powerful with an end line that really packs an emotional punch! *cheers pyro from the crowded sideline*

Not to be flippant, but I really like this ... observation:

'He’d also had his share of men, but women always seemed to inspire further lust. There was more to a woman than there was to a man.' You make a good point here.

This story makes me sad, the right kind of sad, the sad that comes from real truths. Well done. There is nothing to worry about in this fic, in fact the opposite it true - there is plenty to feel good about. Well done! :D