Reviews for The Illusionist
Aisilinn chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Hitsugaya, Pronounced Hit-su-guy-yah
HazyCloud chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
i love this story!

I didn't get the code part at first I was like "why the hell are ichigo and rukia talking about a purple avalanche and a green eagle?"

i would also go for someone closer to ichigo rather than toshirou. oh and it's Hitsugaya
Twin Shadows chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
Nice. And it's 'Hitsugaya'. I know becuase I made a mistake in my story and wrote it as 'Hitsugya' until I straightened it out. Maybe you could read it and tell me what you think?
Unbidden-Angel chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
I really loved it! Poor Ichi...PLEASE continue!
Lunar Iris chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
Very interesting alliance, I was hoping to see even more of a struggle though. But, Urahara is a force to be reckoned with.

You're moving things along quickly.

Can't wait to find out what happens next. More Urahara and Grimmjaw scenes?

Even though I really don't like torture, I hope you plan to utilize the leash, since you introduced it and Ichigo can't stand it already.
Lunar Iris chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
So far, I really like this story. I didn't read the original version, so I don't know what you've improved or changed, but I like this version. I think the pacing of chapter 3 was pretty good, but the first two chapters went by too quickly.

It was a good move to have Tatsuki go get Urahara, I think she's the only one who would have been able to do that.

I'm especially intersted in seeing what becomes of the meeting between Grimmjaw and Urahara. Two of my favorite characters!

Grimmjaw sondoed (3) For this, you have the Espada version of shunpo right, you've just misspelled it. I think it is spelled "sonido".
toushirou-kun chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
okay, guily of coming back... sorry, but when I went to the profile page *jaw drops at this point* The PM link was missing! Sorry for referring back to this... hehehe...

Oh, and thanks for clarifying the code words. I'm so happy I actually understood! (some ppl think of me as a dunce... meanies...").

I actually liked the twist around that Ichi makes when he's supposed to be convincing ruki and renji that he's crossed over to the dark side. Great job on that.

And, yeah, I know how hard it is to make something understandable. It's like, I write it down, and it's all crystal-clear in my head, and then when someone reads it, they go, "HUH? What language is this? LATIN?" GR!

and i already said I'm not holding you to updates!1! So... no worries about that, I guess. ."

(oh, yeah, and I actually finished the vampire story -WHOOHO!- hope you take the time to read it. I slaved over that story).

And, nope! Nothing else! So... okay, bye! And update when you can! .
Autumn's Effervescence chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
Great chapter... I didn't get the 'code word,' thing, though...

I'm really glad you updated - (")

And, terrific chapter - why didn't I put you on my Alerts yet?

Oh, yeah... *hits head*, I like the check on this story daily, if I can do it on a day-to-day basis... (no kidding)*

Anyways, I really love the chapter. Great plot basis and... *ish sheepish*, ...amazing job.

Oh! And it's Hitsugaya - just for future reference. He's my favorite character ever! he's so *cute!

Anyways, terrific ch. (but then again, I shouldn't have expected less). I'm not holding you to updating late*

Anyways, great chapter and update soon!
ok. so. i'm lame chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
I liked this chapter too. You and the witty dialogue get along so well.

The only thing I would say is that you rush things a little bit, its a little hard to follow if you're reading it. Perhaps more breaks in the speech or paragraphs? Sometimes its hard to tell who exactly is talking.

But other than that fantastic-o! Your comments at the end made me laugh too. :)
Autumn's Effervescence chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
I really liked this chapter!

I really don't think I have anything much to say this time except that the chapter really was amazing!

Great chapter it really was worth the lengthened wait.

Please update again as soon as you can - School presses down hard on all of us. I don't expect it to come too soon, that'd be pressing things - but I really look forward to the next chapter!
ok. so. i'm lame chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
Awesome. This was really incredible, you did a great job even without me editing it. This is really really realy good.

Your storyline is interesting and complex, your portrayal of Urahara was on the spot, and Tatsuki sounds just like a frightened high schooler. Really good. Really very good.
Autumn's Effervescence chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
great work. I'm really glad you updated. and I'm really really glad I took the time to search for this fanfic over the last few months (yes, I searched for this for MONTHS).

Great job. That's all I can say. I don't really have any idea but the way this story is going is really good. Thank you so much for updating soon.

I anticipate what happens next. Please update soon!
AisuHime chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
How exciting! I have always loved the idea of the Las Noches gang coming to the real world, and you write it wonderfuly! I look forward to more.
Autumn's Effervescence chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
great story. I read the first chapter about half a year ago (?, I think...), when I was still kind of new to . Eventually, over the last few months, I remembered this story and began a desperate search for it. I really loved it, after all. But, I couldn't find it because I kept typing in the old title... gr... Anyways, I stumbled back on this story by luck and the revisions have really improved it.

I love the work done on it. Thank lord I found it again.

Please update soon! (i'm practically begging).
4325341 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008