Reviews for 818 What's Eating Emily Gilmore?
Isabell89 chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
That was a nice final scene with Emily and Luke. It is weird sometimes to know that they are a family but aren't really friendly with each other or at least only talking when it's necessary or when there's another disagreement of some sort ensuing. Moments like this seem to lighten the atmosphere quite a bit which is nice for a change.

I'm curious to see what Nate's and Rory's future holds in store in regards to their relationship. By now it seems that he is growing increasingly fond of her while her infatuation seems to be cooling down slightly (though there's still some awkwardness on her part). I'm almost longing for a bit of romance in Rory's life by now, so I guess I have to admit I wouldn't be indifferent to a future romance with Nate.
tuesdaysonthephonetome chapter 4 . 5/29/2008
I've finally gotten a chance to read it! This was good, although I'm still waiting for things to happen. What did Emily mean about that expression? And are Rory and Nate EVER going to hook up?

Also, just thought you'd like to know that Baptists, as far as I know, don't have priests, they have pastors, who are, I believe, generally men. My grandmother is a priest of some other protestant denomination, but I'm way too sick to remember what it's called. Anyway, it's just a little thing that isn't too important, but I thought you'd like to know for future reference. :]
bella carisJJ chapter 4 . 5/29/2008
Wow. You know what I love the most? When I expect something from an episode and in the end, the outcome is completely different, but even more enjoyable, cause I satrt to connect the dots and things make more sense. And I really love those nice surpises :D

I have to admit, Im still not quite sure whats eating Emily Gilmore...lol. But I love the direction her character seems to be taking now. Its like shes willing to take the time to listen her thoughts in a deeper way, think her actions through...I hope that being the "spectator" now in the dinner scene made her to realize more things. And Im glad she admitted her fears to Lorelai (about missing time again with her future grandchild...)and Lorelais response, her invitation to dinner, seemed also a step in the right direction. I really want those two amend things and get over the past.

And I loved the last scene, with Emily and Luke :D I love the dynamic they are having through this season, step by step. Of course, she had to "break" the nice moment going on, lol, shes still Emily Gilmore after all and always will be, lol. But thats why I find her character so interesting most of the times

Oh, and I couldnt stop laughing with Lorelais line: "You’ve never met ‘awkward’? Six foot-five, abnormally angular face? Maximilian’s bastard child?" LOL. I loved it.

Till next espisode! Cant wait to read about the baby shower! *waves*

p.s. And I really want LLs kid to be a boy! *blushes*.
lauren chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
Omg! so it's a boy? Personally i think they need another girl! But Cade would be a great boy name or Kendall for a girl. Or Caxton, Berkley, or Emily Elizabeth! and for a boy Richard william lucas, Elijiah, Blake, Bradon, Baron or Lawrence (wren)
Braelyn Rae chapter 4 . 5/22/2008
I hope you're planning on doing at least another season after this one, it's just too good to stop any time soon!
Hahabimbi chapter 4 . 5/22/2008
Lovely chapter again. And as a Prague resident, Emily and Richard going here made me smile again:) Wonder if Richard will sing on Charles bridge

Cant wait to know if itś a boy or a girl:)
edleweiss chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
I started reading these "episodes" early May, and was able to finish your latest installment this evening. I've never been this committed to a fan-fiction.

Let me say as a Logan/Rory fanatic, you've got me falling for your creation of Nate. The character development, the storyline and the build up of Rory and Nate have been absolutely stunning! I lost interest in Rory/Logan and Lorelai/Luke somewhere in the 6th season. The 7th didn't do much to change my mind, but I had only ever "shipped" Rory/Logan during the run of the show. Somewhere in the middle of your 8th season, I was hesitant to admit my growing love for Nate, but after the past couple of episodes, I couldn't hide it any longer.

In addition, the storylines you've created for Lorelai/Luke, Emily, Richard, and the rest of the characters are so stunningly executed that I'm in awe of your talents. You really make it seem like an episode. Well done, AudiRox! You've made a fan out of me! Eagerly awaiting your next "episode." )
Meg chapter 4 . 5/17/2008
That was great! I can't wait unitl the next episode!

I think it would be really cool if you brought back one of Lorelai or Luke's ex's (From the early seasons, like Max or Rachel), and had them run into them at the hospital when Lorelai is having the baby. Or had one of their ex's invite Lorelai and Luke to his or her wedding.

My favorite season 8 episode was the episode where Luke and Lorelai got married. It was like "Aw," and "Finally!"

One of my favorite quotes from this episode was: (Lorelai)"You scared the baby out of me!" lol

Keep up the great writing. I'm very excited to read the next few episodes.
SarahRabb705 chapter 4 . 5/17/2008
I loved it! I could just imagine it all happening and I'll remember not to drink coffee while I'm reading this because I had to quickly swallow it at one point because I was laughing, hehe.

The Emily-Lorelai and Emily-Luke interaction was great, it was definitely a breakthrough for them.
Lauren chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
No need to apologize! I'm sure your fans understand ;)

As for this segment, wow! So much happened! I'd like to highlight what i thought was awesome.

*Emily/Lorelai's little fight at the inn was classic. So emotional and intriguing! "I want to clear the air" "Start by driving a Prius" LOL. I think reading your series alone has got me thinking about a Prius! LOL

*OMG Michel's "if there was ever a reason.." line was hilarious. I can totally see him say that!

*Nate insisting it was all his mother's doing was very funny! It's probably just me BUT I sensed something! Was he borderline flirting with Rory at the shelter?

*Nate's story about the goth chick and his mother made me curious about ROse. She sounded like a hoot just by that story!

*The dialog on Maximillian's baster child made me laugh out loud. I swear, I saw that whole scene in my head as if it were real!

*Loved the introduction of Rose and Tony. They don't fit the privileged "norm" we're used to seeing on the show- and what a relief!

*Loved Nate/Rory/Rose interaction too.

*Thanks for bringing up current events! It makes it seem so much more real.

*Finally, the last scene with Emily and Luke. What a wonderful wonderful scene ! Loved loved loved loved this:

"A moment of silence passes Emily and her son-in-law. A moment that ponders the countless times they’ve been on very different plains for two years short of a decade."

absolutely amazing, Audi! This was worth the wait.

Sorry for the long review. hHehe
Wish I was Mrs. Danes 117 chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
I don't know if you realize how AMAZING the Luke and Emily interaction was! That might've been my fav part of the entire series! All of your characters are SO in character it's amazing! These stories are the absolute best! Thanks for creating them!
lancer1993 chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
Nice closing part to the ep, loved the lunch and the Lorelai, Emily moment, well written.
gilmoreintraining chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
good final chapter can't wait for the next episode update soon
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
good story

So will there be a season 9. Please say yes. I'm Bored without my Fix Of GG
popcan11 chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
awesome job, like always! I am writing a fictional series, and reading yours always inspires me and puts me in the mood to write :) keep it up!