Reviews for Lucky Tiger
Sairaphais chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
; u; I have to say, this is so beautiful. From the many types of people I've encountered, I believe this is a sign of true unadulterated love. To give up your own pining and hurt and love, because the one you love is happy with another and nothing could make you want to ruin that. It's quite unnecessary for me review, I believe - (as you already totally understand that concept) but I felt this story deserves so much more than just 6 reviews. It holds so much that people should learn. Ripping people apart in hopes of their own happiness and turning around and declaring how they give their whole heart to love this person - is disguising. Thankyou for making my day (:

Hope you continue writing all of your stories C:
andysanime chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Good job on this.
azab chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
i loved it
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
awwe, poor Lee...can't picture those two together (Kai and Lee) at all, but at least he's not planning on killing Rei in his sleep. ;...right?
psychoInnocent chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
sad...but really cute i like how you put it in Lee's POV :) the KaRe was so cute 2...

Kitty Kat K.O chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
A unique idea, one that worked very well. I liked it - it was simple, and really good as well. It flowed nicely, and the description was detailed.

KO xoxo