Reviews for Axis
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I don't like the namine thing.
Reviewer chapter 18 . 12/10/2013
I love how Riku had like no lines for this entire fic. Lol u are a GENIUS.
PolkaDot chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
This is a wonderful AkuRoku story. I had seen it on fanfiction for a while, but it wasn't until now that I read it and I couldn't sleep until I finished ALL OF IT! The plot, the delicious sexual tension, and the development of the relationship between Axel and Roxas is so genius. Which is why, I think you should go back and give this fantastic story the ending that it deserves! ;) 3
Madde chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
so Axel saw Roxas' "bear skin"? why was Roxas hising bear skins from Axel? :) nah, all jokes aside i'm really getting into the story. nice work!
SerendipitousWhim chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
About the shattered pieces of glass and ceramics in Axel’s apartment, is it because he got angry about Roxas’s words the previous day and took it out on the poor things?
SerendipitousWhim chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
“And what makes you so sure I'm going to incite the fighting spirit of some random drunk?”
Man, Roxas’s retorts never cease to amuse me.
SerendipitousWhim chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Since Roxas and Hayner got to the bar near nine and Axel’s shift was almost over, does this mean he stayed after his shift’s end on purpose (maybe because Roxas had caught his eye)?
SerendipitousWhim chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
I must confess I’m guilty of seeing this story a number of times and turning the other way; by reading the summary, I wasn’t really tempted to read the story.
I’m glad I finally did.
Boy, what an awful mistake I was doing by not picking up this story. I can’t believe I almost missed out on such a jewel. I was hooked right from the start and each chapter kept sucking me in. By the end of the first chapter, I was almost certain I had stumbled upon the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Yes, this story was that awesome.
In short, I’m completely in love with this fic.
I agree about the fact that the ending felt kind of incomplete. For this reason, I hope you’d find the motivation to come back to this story and do it justice by giving it the ending it deserves.
I think it’s going to be a while before I find a story as good as this (if I ever did).
This is definitely one of THE absolute best AkuRoku fanfictions I’ve ever read.
happy triangles chapter 18 . 4/25/2013
Okay so if this was a chick flick, it would be a damn good one. In the first chapter I was like "uhhhh, do I like this?". You made these characters develops in a really unique way that made me so indecisive like that; ya know, like an awesome song that takes a second glance to fall in love with it. After all, those tend to be the best songs in my opinion. What made me take that second glance (aka read the next chapter) were your author notes. I absolutely adore the personality you write with! Which I would assume is your actual personality buuuut what do I know? XP after the second chappy I was totally hooked, and in the end it was just hook, line, and sinker. You wrote that the ending was rushed, and maybe it was yet... it was so satisfying that any longer might actually have worked quite as well. I say lass, you really have incredible talent! Jealous to the tips of my toes... lawl X3 LUVED IT through and through!
FightsWithBears chapter 18 . 4/15/2013
wait
so
WHO WAS HAYNER DATING?! I THINK THE BIG QUESTION IS
Tigerwulf chapter 18 . 3/9/2013
I adored this. I ignored university work and my new game in order to finish this as soon as possible, because I found myself completely sucked in. xP Everything was just perfect, not too ridiculous (as many fics tend to become) and it's definitely a firm favourite of mine now. *applaudes* Awesome work.
Yaoi4596 chapter 18 . 12/24/2012
I loved your story. :-) GOOD RIDDANCE NAMINE! :-D
Socrazyimsane chapter 18 . 8/11/2012
Hi. :)
As a fellow writer on this site, and a huge AkuRoku fan, I want to tell you I dream of writing something like this. It's freaking great. Amazing. Perfect. 3 I loved the character development, loved the humor and the romance and the sex wasn't bad either. ;)

As a gay man (teenager I guess XD) I want to tell you if I had this sort of relationship I could die happy. 3
The Infernal Lady chapter 18 . 6/13/2012
This goes straight to my favorites! I really loved this story. .
claudine chapter 18 . 6/8/2012
I completely loved this story!