Reviews for Something Different
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 21 . 10/2/2009
The ending was so intense and sexy!

Loved this part too

Oh hell no, runs through her head before she grabs his arm, “You find your own way home” she tells Claudia, “You come with me” she orders.

You write these two so well!
Ygritte the Huntress chapter 21 . 10/1/2009
Nice!
Mallorylee chapter 18 . 5/17/2009
That was awesome! I always wished they would just pair Jason with someone new. Stupid GH that killed off Leyla. Ugh! But awesome one shot... perhaps there will be more?
CoolDiva chapter 17 . 4/24/2009
Very powerful.
kaibre chapter 15 . 4/21/2009
what I wouldn't give to have Robin/Nik as a couple on GH! they would be beautiful together...loved this story!
Aylarain chapter 16 . 4/20/2009
I love this! GH needs to be shaken up a bit and I love the way you did it. The Johnny/Gia part was great and I wouldn't be sad to see that happen onscreen. The Nik/Maxie part had me saying "Johnny who?" Fantastic story, that's really all that I can say.
Kayla2 chapter 16 . 4/20/2009
Can I just tell you that I always thought the writers missed the boat by not showing these couples together. Great job.
CoolDiva chapter 16 . 4/20/2009
Nice!
wiccachick54 chapter 15 . 2/26/2009
I'm a big time J&R fan but I have a wicked little secret Cassio fetish. I just love them together! Thank you for writing this beautiful nugget.
TheFabDonna chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
I really love the cradle kid one. The irony of them all being pregnant, and then Brenda's little count on who people loved and just the foreshowadowing on how screwed up those kids probably would turn out to be. Brilliant. Pure Brilliance.
kaibre chapter 13 . 1/28/2009
I think you're on to something Ayshen! I'd love to see Maxie and Nikolas together on GH, but not holding my breath.

Great story!
notashamedtobe chapter 14 . 10/24/2008
Aw that was sickenly sweet. But the Sam and Jagger thing got me intrigued...
poeticgrace chapter 14 . 10/20/2008
I don't know why I never thought of this pairing. They'd be so sweet together. I could really are them working out. Good idea!
CGandJaz chapter 13 . 10/19/2008
love Nicolas and Maxie. would love to read more
journeyfan4life chapter 13 . 10/18/2008
like the idea or nicholas and maxie,

it was cute.