Reviews for Sweets for my Sweet
funny chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Candy Floss? What the heck is candy floss? Oh! Cottan Candy! Now it makes sense.
Asugar chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
So cute. Candy floss is cotton candy right? Very cleverly done.
Shadowsakura321 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
lol i love it, great job!
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Great job with the cotton candy.
Camy chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Damn, talk about a wild sugar rush headache! but a pleasant one, none the less! nicely done!
Eiri Wise chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I don't think I've ever laughed so hard while reading in my entire life! This was just the cutest, funnest little fic I've ever read, but with just the right amount of deliciouso sexiness that all us Sheyla-shippers so yearn for. I adore this-you have no idea. I especially loved the bit about "...and seemed to suffocate him, though in a really, really good way." That was great, because its totally a reaction John Sheppard would have to something.

What I love about your stories is you always put the characters in these completely outrageous situations that you know they would NEVER be in, but you always make it so believable and keep it so in-character that we-your devout readers-can actually SEE it happening (or, in this case, TASTE), as if it were an actual episode. I don't know how you do it, darlin', but you do it well!

Also, I laughed so hard I cried when I got to the very end of this chapter, because the footer-ad on at that exact point in time was for cotton candy machines & supplies!
QuietlyGone chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
That was one giant load of candy floss! But it was just a dream... Very sweet.
TeylaFan chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Oh wow - could it be any more sweet? :D:D

So cute! 'Hats off to his imagination for that. ' Heehee :D

And the last sentence was priceless :D Loved loved loved it!
Scifan chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
He he. That was so funny. :)
Sweet Cocoa chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Loved this story! Great new use for Candy Floss! LOL :)
vball2003 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
cotton candy sex? That is an awesome, if very sticky idea. This was really cute :)

~Danielle
LinziDay chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
LOL... “You know, I’ve thought of a great new use for this stuff…”

And I just have to say- I love that at the bottom of your story the site has placed an ad for cotton candy machines and supplies! :)
CazzBlade chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
LOL!

Very cute :D

Cazz x
MrsB108 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Dude this was brilliant and hysterical~(although being an American it did take me a second to figure out what the HELL candy floss actually was since that so isn't what we call it!)Anyways too funny!
Gater101 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008