Reviews for Numb, Pain, or Healing?
james.crowell chapter 1 . 5/4
Easily the best fanfiction I've ever read (also the first)!
Great descriptive adjectives and it really pulls you in.
Commisar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 21 . 1/20
Good chapter
yellow 14 chapter 18 . 12/4/2013
Very interesting. Keep updating
Azul Ocean chapter 17 . 3/28/2013
Another good one! I'd missed this story, and had thought it abandoned. I like this character of Ani. She's strong enough to stand with any EU character.
yellow 14 chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
Dealing in shadows should make for interesting reading. Very devious Luminara, I thought deviousness was supposed to be Shaak ti's specialty? Keep updating
Crazy chapter 16 . 10/24/2012
I really like this story. Ani has a lot of good emotional depth, something I personally struggle with. Please keep writing!
yellow 14 chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Yay, it's back! (I thought it was abandoned.) Great chapter, very funny in parts. Keep updating
powerrangersfangirl22 chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
I love the story!
Azul Ocean chapter 15 . 8/8/2011
Awesome! I'm loving this story! Please update soon, even a short chapter. I like anything, even bite-sized chapters.
JediBarrissOffee chapter 15 . 3/16/2011
Awesomeness! I thought Adi was funny, and the song thing was really interesting, I actually put something like it in one of my stories before. Cool chapter!
Diligens chapter 15 . 3/15/2011
Determined by the length of the story, greatness is not. In the development of the characters and plot it is. Wonderful to read this story has been; patiently awaiting for the rest I am. Yes, yes!
yellow 14 chapter 15 . 3/14/2011
Would you send a padawan with her past out? Very good, keep updating
darksidesparkles chapter 15 . 3/13/2011
WOW! So glad to have you back! Please continue updating.

I am extremely interested to see what happens.
Crazy chapter 14 . 11/27/2010
Aaaaaaggggggg! More please. This is agrivating, to start such a well-written story and then have it leave you hanging.
The HongKonger chapter 14 . 1/15/2010
Please continue. I have nothing left to do but read fanfiction!