Reviews for Gus Am Bris an La: Until the Day Breaks
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Sad but well done.
adaon45 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I love what you're doing here. I've been reading a few Minerva/Severus pairing stories-not so much romance as friendship-and it seems a credible relationship. Both are so proud and prickly and private-but Snape is the one who has to pretend to be Judas Iscariot. I can imagine he would regret Minerva's disgust with him when she thinks he has gone over to the dark side for good. Lovely that she asks his forgiveness here. And, yes, if someone else is going to accept Snape for what he was, it would be Luna.

Great story-beautifully written-I'll keep my eye open for more of yours!
sregner chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
That was just simply wonderful! If J Rowling had just done that I think the death of Severus would have been easier to take.
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I am crying now!It's so sad and yes...Snape should not be forgotten!
Dara-si chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
very nice
StarTrekFan83 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I have to say that I nearly cried at this one. It was so sad and so well written. Great job. :)
Bluishorbs chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
lovely :)
Mel J1701 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
This was a beautiful, bittersweet piece. I love your depiction of a man who had sacrificed so much and only received recognition in death. McGonagall's grief and guilt were perfectly portrayed as was Luna's awareness and maturity (for all her airy ways, she was always more accepting of the world than any of her classmates). I wish there had been scenes as haunting as these in DH.
Sinkme chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
every time i read this i think i've already reviewed but i just checked, and i haven't left one yet and im long overdue.

great one shot. this completely captured everything i wanted to happen to snape after he died. it was so well written that every time i read it i tear up. awesome job!
Kelly Chambliss chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Very nicely done - effectively understated and in-character for both McGonagall and Luna. I like that Minerva cleans his body without magic and that they put him in a private space. My only nitpick concerns that last line: I don't see Minerva calling Severus "child," not after all she knows of him; it seems almost like a diminishment. But this is a minor point; the whole story is a fine farewell to my second-favorite HP character (after McGonagall).
FanOfEverything100 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
*SOB* This was so sad! Although I liked the connection between Luna and Snape. It was really touching.

Keep it up!

FanOfEverything100
ForeverinMoonlight chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
So beautiful. This is an amazing tribute to Snape, and like a lot of people who have reviewed this before me I'd like to thank you for writing this. Great job.
Kat Lee formerly Pirate Turner chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Your talent with words has painted a poignantly beautiful and touching tribute to the great Severus Snape in this remarkable piece. Thank you for writing such a tale for him.

Also, I never would have thought about Minerva's connection to Severus, but you've created a lovely and lasting relationship there that I hope to see more of in the future. Just because he's dead in the books and movies doesn't mean Snape can not live on forever in the stories his fans choose to pen for him, and so, though I usually detest this line in the reviews for my own short stories, I feel a need to close with these three words: Please write more.

Thank you.
hypotemoose chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
this stoy is so beautiful, it made me cry. thankyou very much for posting it.
LovesRickman chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
An EXCELLENT job! Had tears in my eyes from it, a sign of a truly awesome fic! Congrats on a job very very well done! I don't think I will EVER forgive JKR for killing Severus,particularly in the way she did!

Missy aka LovesRickman