Reviews for Gus Am Bris an La: Until the Day Breaks
Aureleis chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
That...was...GREAT! Amazing! whatever! Kep up the good work, I wouldn't mind seeing a short FF on something else with Snape and Minerva. Great job!
The Winterwitch chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Very touching, very sad, and truly a lovely small piece of a very special relationship. Thank you!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
You seem to specialize in Snape-centric fic that breaks my heart. Why in heavens name do you have so few reviews? Well, hopefully that'll change. ;) Another for the C2 Archive!
Rael chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Fantastic work! I always wondered what happened to Snape's body...
Chemistress chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Thank you so much for writing this!

I cried, again,... but most of all I was very glad about your take on "the day after the battle". I have read some already, and even written one of my own - but although Minerva is my favorite character, and my greatest concern at the end was, how she will forgive herself about misjudging Severus, I have not dared to make her the one, going out to bring him back from where he died. I thought it too far from what JKR would have done with the situation, if she had written more herself...

But I really love you for doing it nevertheless! And to bring Luna in as the second person, who really cares, is a very nice thought, too.

thx,

Micha
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Sad, and beautiful. I like how you have included Luna.
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Sad and very touching, even if a bit too sketchy for my taste. I'd really like to thank you for writing this - Snape deserved a similar closure; too bad he never got one in the book.

"He should have died like the hero he was, on the battlefield, not left alone to bleed out his life in this abandoned and cheerless shack." - If I were Minerva, I'd say he shouldn't have died at all.
Kate Andromeda chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
A great and sad story. Thank you very much for writing it.
emtpmpknhed chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
*Sniff* I teared up and everything. This is excellent. I really like how you portrayed Luna.
Ysidro chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Sniffle.

That's about all I can say. Amazing story...I love the idea of making Luna walk with the pair rather than Harry. I also loved how she seemed to talk to him as if he was still alive.

Sniffle.
duj chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
If only he got this recognition in canon. Elegant.
millcityshaman chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I was good until the last line, then you got me.

* sniff *

I like your other stories too, please keep writing!
Captain Evermind chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Aw... *Sniffles!* This is beautiful. Sad, poignant, and beautifully done, without being overwrought. I love the idea of Minerva retrieving Severus' body, and of her grief for him, and the way she treated him. Thanks for this.
MarinaB chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
A very good fic! I really loved to read your text.

All that angst and sadness almost made me cry, but I'm afraid I'm becoming some 'angst specialist reader', lol!

Thanks for writting

*Marina

P.S.: By the way, if you'd ever write some SSMM, I'd be very interested xD
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I'm glad someone went back for him. I find it odd that Harry couldn't remember where the Potions Master died; but perhaps not so surprising. I hope Luna Lovegood made good on her promise, though it's obvious from the Epilogue that Albus Severus has never heard of one of his namesakes.

Very, very well done.