Reviews for Divinity
A-kun chapter 29 . 9/25
Ah~ I pitied Neji who won't get Hinata's love back!

Will the ending be ItachixHinataxNeji or only ItachixHinata?
San chapter 34 . 9/25
"I am your husband if you will marry me.
If not, I'll die your guardian. To be your fellow
You may deny me, but I'll be your guardian Whether you will or no."
shikara chapter 34 . 9/9
Ur very talented and story is amazing
Update asap
Emivel chapter 1 . 8/30
This is great am loving dis pls finish d story already am eager:)
Emyvel chapter 34 . 8/22
Great i love the ending of this chapter. I've come to love this story please continue
Rochelle chapter 1 . 8/8
love all 6 storie of you
fanfic dity chapter 34 . 8/2
Type your review i just discovered fanfic and in lv with this one. I honestly think u should win a prize and an aword
saiyanvegeta1648 chapter 34 . 7/20
Wow

Amazing story.

Only problem I had with the story is that it's incomplete.

Please update the story.
debbie chapter 1 . 7/17
I've been waiting for an update for years now. i love this story wish you would complete it.
Cibeliana chapter 34 . 7/16
...just passing by to tell you that this is like the 20th time I'm reading this fic until the 34th chapeter since I first found it back in..around 2011? Everytime I feel like reading Naruto fics yours it's like one of the firsts I always need to read and spend two days going over it, then trying to imagine what would later happen to get to that first chapter of Hinata being close to being executed, then trying to think whatever would happen next.
Well- Thanks what I wanted to tell you~
I'll see you.. Whenever I get the feeling of reading it again, probably won't be that long to be quite honest.
byebye
Rochelle chapter 34 . 7/14
I LOVE YOU STORY I DON'T WRITE STOIES BUT I LOVE TO MAKE STORIES AND I LOVE JOU STORY I HOPE JOU UPDATE SOON
Striking green eyes? Isn't that the guy who was torturing Hinata in the prologue?
manaoki chapter 34 . 7/7
I so need an update :(
Nevin c'Edelweys chapter 34 . 7/2
hi, it has been a very long time since I read this fanfic, and it still so close to my heart. I just love this fanfic, awesome. and, I'm still waiting, patiently, full of hope that you'd have the time and inspiration to continue this wonderful story. I bielieve in you. and, I'd like to thank you for sharing this story.
l0veUchiha's chapter 34 . 6/28
This was a good chapter but may I ask this, if hinata is on an Island or something, How would sasuke and the others be able to find her?
1,812 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »