Reviews for Some Things
midnightgamin chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
Brilliant!
I love how the atmosphere is light and not forceful, which makes it more worthwhile and endearing.
This reminds me of Ikeuchi Aya and Haruto Asou. Subtle and sweet. Slow and sinking.
eenayde chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Amazing! I love this pairing so much. You did a great job!
The Mourning Dragon chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
That was an adorably lovely story! I just loved it, it was so sweet
Nafsi-chan chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Ooh my God! That was so.. Awwww! I loved it! Yes, HinataxDeidara IS a favorite, crack pairing of mine and it saddens me that there are simply not enough stories with them. So. You need to make more! You seriously have to continue it!
woodlandfairykirk chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
absolutely love this(: squeal at Deidara(:
LM22102 chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
You know, stories like this make me wish Deidara was real and just pop into my life, siiiiiiigh. Again, the fluidity of it all was simply AMAZEbeans
LM22102 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Wow, I'm blown away by the sheer genius simplicity of it all. It flowed INCREDIBLY well, so well that it was like watching a movie or a real life experience by the chemistry Deidara exuded. Deidara and Hinata .. who would have thought? Surely, a great big bang.
Hanyuu-Bunny chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I love Deihina
katsekala chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I really enjoyed it! Many kisses!
Veracities chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Wow. You turned a tree climb and a bus ride into something far more. And it was /good/.

One question, though; "friend of 3 weeks"? It seems like Hinata only knew him for a day...
Veracities chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
Aw...so she ended up going, anyway.
Veracities chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Ah, I love Deidara and Hinata in this. Deidara is cool and Hinata starts to rebel. I especially love the energy-drink-as-disguise bit. D
logicizedtravesties chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
Oh, my god. This was so good! Congrats isn't enough...so happy days to you for such a cool accomplishment, un!

~Soren

P.s. This is one of my favorite pairings now...
Celieno chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Oh my... I just loved it! You described their emotions and actions in such a way! I like your writing style!

The ending was just amaizing,ah I wish I could tell you what I feel in french, it will be easy " : C'est superbe.

I will read your other fanfictions for sure. I'm so sad that it's the end,but well "toutes les bonnes choses ont une fin" (I think I can translate that by "All good things have an ending" or something like that ") Sorry,I'm so amazed that I can't express it correctly. Thank you for your wonderful story!
happychild83 chapter 3 . 4/3/2010