Reviews for Kai
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Wow!

I wonder what Sasuke did in his genjutsu that would make Sakura leave him. I have a few thoughts but I'm uncertain.

And Sasuke was hurt when that when she dreams about him she screams.

I would like to see a story like this in Sasuke's POV, if you do that I'd look forward to it.

Great job with the story!
S-angelwings-S chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Awesome, just awesome. I loved the caring sasuke that you put in. Great job .
lily chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
that was awesome
the blanket chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Very nicely done. The only nit-pick I really had was the formatting in the beginning, but that's more a personal thing than anything else. I love this bit the best though:

"She says everything and nothing, and talks about everything but what’s important, and she feels a bit guilty, because Naruto is nearly hysterical with worry and trying to hide it, Sasuke-kun is glancing over at her in that protective way he does when he thinks she can’t make it, and Kakashi-sensei is watching her a lot more often than usual."

Poor Naruto. I do love him and his protectiveness. And Sasuke, who is entirely IC here, is sort of hopeless at the whole romance thing, isn't he? XD

Very nice.
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Wow... Really good.
melodica chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
...

Wow.

That was...just-wow.

If I could fave this a thousand times, I probably would.

This was probably the third time I've read this and I still feel a little something aching in my chest exactly like the first time.

Absolutely fan-freaking-tastic. :D It's one of those things that you want to cry after reading, but it's just heartbreakingly beautiful enough that you don't.

[am I making any sense here? haha]

But yes, bottom line:

It rocks. :)
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Wow-a great way of including a protective Sasuke along with a caring Sasuke. This was a really good idea and I loved the ending where Sasuke told Sakura about his genjutsu.
metaphorically-blue chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Wow. An explosion of angst. But it was very pretty, well-written, excellent shippy angst, so it wins at life. XD

I really liked the plot, and the length. Twas very lovely. An excellent job.
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
This made me kind of sad, but it was beautiful. Well done.
qqq102 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
that was awesome, nice plot. good ending and sasuke didnt seem ooc
Slacker5001 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Really good story. Confusing at first, but in the end it made sense.

Really touching and for some reason it made me a little sad, but it

was still a great story. :)
anonymousM chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
And I thought Sakura was going insane since that mission. nice ending, though. So no more bad dreams for Sakura?
LittleMana chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Whoo hoo! Wonderful. Haunting.

Pardon me, but I haven't been keeping up with Naruto recently. Who were those genjutsu experts you were referring to? Or did you make them up?
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I love the ending so much. Even though Sasuke subtly admitted his feelings for caring for her and placed some implication that he loved her their relationship is still going to be the same. Sakura understands Sasuke and his personality and their interaction is so perfect.
0Chrissie0 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Aww! Such a cute story! I really enjoyed it! Well done!