Reviews for Duality
JustJoe chapter 14 . 4/18/2011
This was a FANTASTIC story. I can't express enough how much I enjoyed reading this, and how much better this was than the show.
gorefiend chapter 14 . 3/10/2011
Just like the first, it was awesome.
PSG1JOHN chapter 14 . 12/29/2010
Great story just finished it, I was kind of sad about Jessica and her dying, even if she was working for SkyNet.

Jessica even her crazy kill everyone self, she loved her sister and it got her killed for it.
ACCOUNT-NO-LONGER-IN-USE2 chapter 14 . 9/1/2010
I really loved the story and I'm looking forward to reading the next one... which I'll be doing right now. :D
ACCOUNT-NO-LONGER-IN-USE2 chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
Excellent chapter and awesome story so far.
ACCOUNT-NO-LONGER-IN-USE2 chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
Awesome story so far. :)
Lily Louisea chapter 14 . 8/29/2009
This story was wonderfully made and held some really strong caracterizations. The characters were written muchmuch better than in the usual fanfic.

Sometimes, however, the direction of the plot was kind of unclear and diffuse and hard to understand.
Gunni chapter 14 . 8/20/2009
this is alsome
Amaterasu-Black Flame chapter 14 . 6/14/2009
Amazing story.
trenth chapter 14 . 3/6/2009
excellent read my friend. I hope you choose to write more. My personal taste would enjoy a little more of the romantic between Cameron and John, but either way its excellent writing.
I and I chapter 3 . 1/16/2009
Dude, this story is made of win. You manage to spin a compelling yarn with an actual plot while maintaining a standard of writing that actually allows the reader to enjoy your story.

This rises you above 95 % of the efforts on this site. Up to this point your trilogy is easily my favorite sequence of stories in this fandom. I'll happily read anything you produce. Keep up the good work.
meljoy chapter 14 . 10/6/2008
wow this was a nice fic. i really enjoyed reading it.
Hat O' Doom chapter 14 . 10/2/2008
Read the whole thing. Amazing stuff you have written here, kept me entertained for good while. Great job!
thewomanwhosoldtheworld chapter 14 . 7/12/2008
wonderful story, i'll definately be looking for the next one.

thanks...

thewomanwhosoldtheworld:-)

"yeah... i can fly..." - tony stark
Suite Rose chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
As a piano geek, I feel obliged to point out that the piece is Chopin's Nocturne in c-sharp minor.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »