Reviews for Forgiving Heartbeats
NemoNewbie chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I absolutely loved this. It was so heart-breakingly beautiful and I cried the entire time that I was reading it. :'( It was incredibly well written. Well done. :-)
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
This is good. :)

-Random-
bishounen lovah chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
bittersweet. always was a sucker for happy endings but you wrote the emotions so beautifully that i didnt mind the sadness. very well written. kudos!
Angel of Sinne chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Oh my god, I'm crying right now. This story is amazing, and I know it'll never happen it the Twilight series, it still captures my heart. Good Job.
hola chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
hello, this story es muy bueno, and so sad at the same time, althought maybe its good cause its sad, iono nevermind. But you have way better dreams than i do, seriously the last dream i had was one where i was surrounded by millipedes trying to eat me. Anyways tu es un muy good writer!
ohhhitslovex3 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
[tear] wow i lov this story... it made my eyes tear up
xxI-luv-Edwardxx chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
This is the best story ever! So sad T_T I was crying nonstop
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I haven't cried this much since Edward left Bella in NM. Very heart wrenching but wonderful story.
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Oh my god. that was so-so sad-so sweet! I loved it so much, really good job th-that was just- oh so very very good! I'm crying it was so good T-T thank you thank you!
MaisjetadoreSiriusNoir chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
ahh :] this made me cry! haha :[ I loved it! It was beautiful, but thank God she saved him and they are together...this was incredibly sad...but awesome and happy at the same time :D
sweets09 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Wow. Just. Wow.

I'm sitting here crying.

And it takes a lot for me to cry at a fanfic.

So... thanks. This was... beautiful. :)
Niek chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
:'( Aw man, you've went and made me cry! Well, I just wanted to say that I really, really like this story and it has earned a spot on my favorites list. I hope to see more from you because this story, however short, was incredibly wonderful.

-Niek
saphira341 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Wow,that was so sad

but written so beautiully :)