Reviews for Autographed Photograph
BlueJay-01 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Oh gosh I am casted, if that a word, in to a laughter fit. If super funny stories could kill you would a mass murderer by now being chased by Edgey speaking of him I really thought it was him but then the description you gave did not add up. Blue Topaz Eyes I almost began to think it was Klavier. Oh Wow I remember watching Bill forth grade during school. Ahh memories
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
hehe, too cute. (3 I must admit, she had to have watched him as a child, hm? ;)
Laniessa chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
And I can't believe I thought it was Edgeworth, at first.
Breaker deGodot chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Uh... I think I've been disturbed... Ema, I always knew you were nuts, but WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?
StupidGord chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Oh my, this is prolly the funniest thing I've read all week! Of course, now I'll have that song stuck in my head all day...
Nips chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
That's too cute. xD I really didn't know who to expect, and when he was "unveiled", I had to laugh out loud. Cracky, just a bit, but I could totally see it happening.
Amaxing chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Currently laughing my butt off. Again, remarkably well written, and no matter how hard I tried, I never would have guessed Bill.

-Max
Jedi Knight Cheeze chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
XD

Oh, that was cute. :3
Stormy chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
OH MY FREAKING GOD YES.

Bill Nye OWNS. I laughed SO hard when I found out it was him XD IT'S SO EMA.
EvilMarshmallow13 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I was thinking about what scientist would have a blue shirt, a bow tie, and topaz eyes. I didn't know that my guess of Bill Nye would be right. It was still hilarious all the same. I mean, it completely makes sense if you think about it, but there's just a sense of...I don't know. 'Surprise' might be one way to put it. It's somewhat expectable, but also surprising. Great grammar/spelling, and definatly a story to add to my favorites. 10/10.
Aussiesrule34 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
This is a great story for humor. I remember that show and can definetly see it as an Ema thing. I like how you kept us i nthe dark until that signature.
Rebeccer chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
This was perfect. If Ema ever had an idol, it would totally be Bill Nye. Actually, I remember watching those videos in science class... sometime in middle school. With their dorky music videos... Gosh, looking back, the whole thing seems so... Ema.
clowderforce chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Aw, that's so cute! XD

Haha, Bill Nye.
SeigaKaku chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Oh god, I laughed so hard when I read the autograph. Awesome.