Reviews for Lies of the Mind
jj chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
oh wow thats umm intriging
princeshadowstar chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
me gusta mucho
Kabumek chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
...! I think I recall hearing someone on tumblr saying they wrote a fic to go along with a Psychoshipping picture, and this is pretty much exactly what I thought of!

I wanted to read it but I didn't wanna message some random person about a post they might not even remember. But then I'm browsingthe psychoshipping here and I decide to take a chance and read a smut, and here it is! Seriously i was surprised.

Also I love it.
Sainly-Sad chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
It's really good, certainly worth more then 10 reviews in like 3 years!
AbstractNightmare chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Lovely lovely

Very well written, and I do adore how this is played out - oh so very sadistic, I love it!

*faves*
lukei2 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
*whistles*

very well-written. The characterization worked very well.
Cliscia chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Usually I don't leaver reviews because i'm a

complete lazy ass, but shizznitz,

that was /hot/. So hot that I want to write

HOT HOT HOT in all capitals.

But what I liked most wasn't the sexing or even the

torture, which I'm so fond of.

What I liked the best was Bakura's desperate attempt

to save Ryou from Mariku.

It seems so canonlike, and I can imagine it happening, coupled

with the fact that everybody always makes

Ryou be a whiny little whimp that Bakura abuses.

It's such a refreshing and realistic change

from those fics.

Keep it up.

I really liked their interactions.

Oh, and I also loved how Ryou

cared about him as well.

:D
Kitty Amani chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
This is pretty good. No need to be embarressed about it, it rocked. Keep it up!
Sawlt to Your Suger chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
so it was very graphic. but it wasnt like OOH LETS WRITE REALLY OBNOXIOUS YAOI THAT SOUNDS EXACTLY THE SAME AS EVERY OTHER YAOI!1! *those ones are purposeful*

as creepy is it is, its very well written, and besides being outrageously creepy (Which was the point) theres no reason to be embarrassed. and technically you shouldnt be embarrassed by the creepiness either. i liked it.

it was creepy.

but that was the point.

xD

yeah. kudos.

-{my name is} Inconsequential
Mishieftress chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Omg... Amazing story... This is going straight to my favs, I love this kind of fics, especially since it's my fav. pairing.

I was wondering.. How does a smiling cobra look like? Well I lol'ed at that. Loved the story!
Midnight-Chaos-Flame chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Wonderful my darling. Why oh why wouldn't you let me watch you write it? There is no need to be so shy; this is a sexy story! _ I lurv it.
YamiHaruko chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
You, my friend, are a dirty, dirty girl. I'm appalled. I did not expect something like this from you!

Hehe. Just kidding, of course.

Very raw. Sadistic. Extremely in character. Loved it! It was very well written, and I have to congrats you for finally finishing and posting it. Good for you, a job well done. :3
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I really liked this. I would love to see Bakura get his revenge. A threat to Ryou angered him, I think if Any gesture is made towards him Marik will really suffer. Not for what he did to Bakura all though that is part of it but for even thinking of Ryou. Great work.
yeyavailability chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Beautiful. And he's still in character, oh god.

Faved.