Reviews for Loving Billy Kaplan
Fi Suki Saki chapter 4 . 4/14

I really really Love both Teddy and Billy in here! they're Epic!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Midori Yuki chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
omg! poor Teddy! I can't WAIT for another update. Billy and Teddy are just adorable and jfdklfjdklafjad;l yes.
thegoldfishassassin chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
wow vision is clueless
Yuki Valons chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
Maybe its better that Vision doesn't know what's going on.

Hahaha these two are so cute! (Though the constant interruptions are probably bad for Teddy's health.)
alexlyoko13 chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
I love it, Great work!
hahahahahahahahahahaha chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
south park is awesome !
hahahahahahahahahahaha chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Bereniss chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
omg! pur teddy he is going to sick xD of frustraction

i love the way you write...jejeje i found it first in deviant omg! with my sis jejejee it was love we love this couple and you make it credible
kenia-chan chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
wow your stories are so bautiful, my sister and i found you in devianart and add you as favorite XD thanks for writing about this lovely couple

716799 chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
I really enjoyed reading this! Each of the stories was cute and touching in their own way. Good job. :)
nashinashi chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
I love that Vision is so clueless in the end. ;) These were so amusing! The characterization is wonderful, and you chose some really cute fluffy scenarios to write out. They were a real fun read, thanks for writing and sharing :)
Mazy3261 chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
I couldn't remember if I reviewed this or not... Probably not because I'm horrible at taking a minute or two to review, heh. I love this fic! I thought it was hillarious when Cap was scolding Kate for taking money from Teddy for alone time with Billy! They were all great chapters, but I think I liked Brotherly Love the best. It's both cute and funny to imagine the brothers fighting and arguing all the time. :) It didn'y hurt that there was a make-out scene afterwards, either. Great job! I look forward to reading more of your fics.
Mazy3261 chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
These stories were so cute! I'm glad I came across them. Thank you for posting them!
Whylite chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
This was pretty much awsome in one word

loved the comic