Reviews for Death by Chocolate
anacoana chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
XD That was amazing! Although the Swordsmen do have a habit of picking young boys I've noticed... but that was so funny! Great story!
LionessAmaya chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
LOL. I never even heard of Pocky before Naruto, but it sounds delicious. I can just picture that... And you have a point about the Swordsmen and teenage boys, you know. I never really thought about it before...

Guess what? I'm getting a Siamese fighting fish! And I'm naming him KISAME! Yay!

Amazing fic.
ArAnCaR No. 6 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
YEAH! Pocky IS delicious! That's why I have 9 packs in my freezer!

Genius idea...
defunctaccount0000000001 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
O_o

Wow. Itachi is VICIOUS!
LiteralBlue chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Wow. That's... pretty funky. It made me chuckle. That's the first fanfic of the day that made me chuckle!

In my Akatsuki fanfics Itachi is obsessed with coffees loaded with as much cream and sugar and marshmallows and sprinkles as he could possibly manage... you have inspired me. There shall be a pockey in his next coffee. I shall mention you. Danke!
Aeon Summoner Yuna chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
fight for the right to eat pocky!

i lol'd. this was fun.
CloudsAreFluffie chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Lolz. XD What a way to die.

Hmm.

I never really thought about it until I read this but... what IS it with the Swordsmen and little boys? O_o
Awesomesauce123 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Dat was funny! :) You get 37 cookies!
Zatz All Folks chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I shall keep that in mind next time someone insults me about eating pocky. I like it very crazy...Like something I would do lol. Hmm giving my ideas is not a wise thing to do. Mwahahahahahaha!

*Concocting devious plan*
Cip chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
THAT WAS AWESOME! killing someone with a sick of pocky, genius! i shall never look at my humble pocky in the same way ever again :D
dnomy chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Death by pocky that's insane. Funny story though. Pocky is tasty but i just cant find any for sale
hypheniated chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
ahahahahhahhahahhahahahhahaha no one should mess with pocky and Itachi!

and no one should insult pocky either. -deathglares whoever insults the great pocky-

love it!