Reviews for ANBU Shinobi And ANBU Kunoichi
doob NEJITEN LUVER chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
Gosh that was so umm ...AMAZING! Cool story this is the coolest nejiten fanfiction i have ever read through my entire life! Please update or i'll commit suicide...hehe just joking but plz. Update
SilverMystery0219 chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
kibaino
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Wait a moment, is this story set in the Ninja world or high school, you said their high school grad bit ninjas?
pajamas on my hearts chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
ChoujixIno! Doesn't it make sense for a diet-fanatic supermodel-ish person to be in love with a chubby, humble food-lover? One helps the other act less shallow while the other gives them get a better self-esteem. How is that not cute? :)
Dreaming101 chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
...urgh, of course Orochimaru won't just stay dead... gah xD

and this happy, mellow, relaxed hiashi is awesome... xD

good job, once again!

~Dreaming101
kitten9322 chapter 7 . 5/14/2011
Hey great story its so cool i was wonderin if u could make it nejiten sasusaku naruhina nd shikaino... I'm not a big fan of shikatema idky i jus dnt see them together update soon nd if u dnt want to then its ok anyways update soon nd great job again
SnowCharms chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
Well, that was easy for Hinata and Naruto. However, the explanation that you gave me isn't good enough. They're ANBU, means they're highly trained. How do you expect them to identify enemies who're disguised if they can't even recognize their own spouses? Update!
Love Is Only a Word chapter 7 . 5/8/2011
Great story

It's should be choino and shikatema

Update soon
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 7 . 5/8/2011
Please update very soon. I hope there will be more nejiten in the next chapter.
SnowCharms chapter 6 . 5/3/2011
They're supposed to be really powerful, so how is it that despite meeting each other during missions, they can't recognize each other's build and voices? Update!
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
Omg, I'm sooooo glad u updated, I knew I shouldn't hav ever given up hope. Can't wait for the next chapter
Chibi-Kyuubi-Chan chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
Awesome!

Hehe... please disregard my votes... I didn't realise the poll was closed already...

Keep it up and update soon!
Chibi-Kyuubi-Chan chapter 1 . 5/2/2011

ObitoRIn

KakaAnko

:D
Dreaming101 chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
Hinata, sucha smart cookie... lol

Good job!