Reviews for Secrets, Lies, and Logan
Sally97 chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
great story! can't wait to see where it is going! :)
brokenangelwings16 chapter 2 . 3/27/2012

Kathy0518 chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Poor Veronica

Update soon!
firebirdgirl chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
Bonding? Celeste? That's like a Vulcan going to Andoria for a vacation! Happy writing!
ParadiseLost23 chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
this looks really good. update soon
xosummerxo chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
Good chapter. Poor Veronica staying at the house with Celeste. Update
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
i like it, can't wait for the next chapter!
I.-heart-.Logan chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
OMG! She should so pull a Lilly... if i was V i would go into lilly's room and grab that cd...put in the stereo and crank it up LOUD!

This is a great story...Update soon
obsessedlikeneverb4 chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
ok, so it was a good chapter. I still like the mood. I think it's great that everyone at school has found out about the V/D relationship and I'm excited to see how that all works. I don't think I've read any fics where they end up going to school as brother and sister and everyone knows they dated. I know there's one where the test was redone and falsely came back that they weren't related, so the school situation died down pretty quickly. Anyway...my one complaint...no Logan. I must have Logan in order to reach true Nirvana with any fic. :-)
GeneticallyEnhanced1 chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
Very intriguing so far. I can't imagine how broken Veronica would feel after losing Lilly, her mom, and her dad all in the same year. I'm curious to see where you're going with this.

You had a couple typos though. I found: allergic, psychiatrist, caffeine, and etiquette, but you may want to spell check your story. You did a great job avoiding run ons and structuring your paragraphs though. Eagerly awaiting your next update!
Christinamarie712 chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
Bonding with her step mother that sure sounds fun and a way to get along better. What did he mean by "easier to watch"? what will happen next? How bout they go shopping together(just a suggestion) seeing trying to get veronica into something pink or something that shows class, mrs kanes words not mine, would be a funny thing to read. keep updating very good.
vmarslovahhh18 chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
aww poor veronica.

i hate celeste.

but i'm glad that jake is making an effort.

can't wait to see more of logan!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
Great story and i can not wait to read more of it so please update as soon as you can please