Reviews for Mamoru no Uchiha
Reineserpent chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Hope to see continuation one day, it's a really good start! :)
Like Sakura's idea, and especially like how Harry imperceptibly got into new (and way better one if I say so myself) home. Wonder how wizarding world will be introduced in this story.
Reineserpent
Siblings-Curse chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Mamoru...Harry right? When is HE going to graduate? OH! And is he going to Hogwarts too? What happened in Britain anyways? Can you give us a detailed overview of who the kids are, age, and parents please?

Oh, and congrats Naruto! You're finally Hokage!

P.S. UPDATE!
Siblings-Curse chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
How exactly did you come up with this idea?

Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Harry...we can already tell this'll be great. Greater if you update within a few months?

Ichigo Mirai chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
this is really good! wonder what'll happen next... please update soon!
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
Bane WolfBlood chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Please update soon!
917brat chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Please I am begging you one hands and knees update this story real soon cause I am dieing to know what is going to happen next.
Osprey Eamon chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
Interesting (if weird) precept. I kind of like it though. Unwillingly famous Harry might appreciate being part of a clutch of communally raised siblings (not that he's going to find out about that for a while yet). It would be amusing to see what the wizarding world would make of protective ninja parents. I would have thought Sakura at least would have kept better medical records though; blood type, what exactly is that funky chakra signature on his forehead and why the hell does he have the wrong kekkei genkai?

From Tenten's reaction at the end of chapter 1 I'm rather surprised that she and Lee don't have a kid running round in the neo-rookie-12, though I guess there could be a whole batch amongst the younger ones which we haven't run into yet.
My Solitude chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
This is quite interesting. I wonder if "Mamoru" will ever know that he was once Harry Potter? I hope you update.
Fire Dolphin chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
i wonder how harry beign brought up differently will not only change his personality, but also that of his adopt. parents, when they realize that harry in not there son. update
ChaosZaber chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
i like the story so far, even if it's a little confusing. the last chapter is very confusing. is harry obito? i can't figure out who harry is but i think it's obito 'cause the 2nd chapter was kinda centered on him. please update soon!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
wat going to happen next
Michael01 chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
more, more, more, more more! please im dying 2 know what happens!
1990Alaska chapter 3 . 3/31/2009