Reviews for Heels Over Head
Stardiouses chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
That was such a good fanfic. Every one of them was really... well, you know XD.
kalicious chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
This was really sweet. Even if Suki was a bit loopy. Okay, really loopy. Great job
kalicious chapter 9 . 6/19/2010
Great job
kalicious chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
Good job.
kalicious chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
Well, um... This might be a bit much for me... I'm only 13. If it gets any smuttier, I might stop reading..
kalicious chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
Oooh, smutty. Great job.
kalicious chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
Great job.
kalicious chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
*GIGGLES* I just felt like that needed to be all-caps. Great job.
bubblylady chapter 10 . 8/17/2009
lol oh suki. cactus juice. sokka. and toph. hahaha she handled much better thn he did the first time though. this makes me smile so much :)10 gold stars * now imagine them gold.
bubblylady chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
hahaha that makes total sense. sokka would try to grow a beard thing or mustache i cant remember and suki would call him n it. hahaha damned watertribe siblings and their eyes!
Luiz4200 chapter 10 . 3/20/2009
Good ones.
BornIn1142 chapter 10 . 8/8/2008
Eh...

Well, I liked it, but not as much as I could have. To be honest, I thought it was too much of the same. I would have liked each part more on their own than all of them all at once. A big weakness, I felt, was that you didn't portray the Sukka relationship's downs along with the ups. You know, fights, arguments, misunderstandings, etc. It would have added more variety and let you do a complete, rounded collection of shorts instead of just ten very similar, sexually charged fluff pieces. Perhaps that's not what you WANTED to do, and that's understandable.

Other than that, it was pretty nice. I like Sukka and there's way too few fics for them. I did think you portrayed Suki as a bit less hard-assed and independant than she should be, but it might just have been my imagination.