Reviews for When Opposites Collide
Whatever happened to this story? The AN indicated you at least had a plan for the next chapter. ..
wolfen281 chapter 25 . 5/9
I think I missed my monthly request for another chapter
Debbie Hicks chapter 30 . 3/9
31.
Chapter 31.
Proposal
Soval watch it buster he Suddenly proposed on her then it clicked herself Accepted prayed for kids Helios' Great Sun god grant me kids now and never bless me with your light of fire within ourselves herself thought names T'Theliah Mahak Pekav T'Vei nope it chosen what you did I Declare Koon'ut'solik my desire as your husband those names it's perfect from Sock's Worls from the ancient past of my planet meet these team Hello Ambassador Lady herself gulped as Lady you will wear these robes then herself preferred her pips at the colloe her hair was styled in a Vulcan fashion wearing three necklaces but had her ears glued eyebrows donated but turned more upswept but more Artistic but slanted was treated different with the help ear Surgery she healed very Vulcan the stitches sudedenly made her a lot older the hair was in a Vulcan fashion half down half up but wearing a Crownmixed herself head a Man Screaming very too acutely but powerfully stronger gained Voices OW! My water broke you IDIOT Amanda get you Legs here now oh god it is coming you Bubblehead it said Get me a PRIESTESS! Herself was trained as a midwife wearing Sailor Pluto's earrings was Faster than normal then speeding like a Vampire then suddenly Flashing to their aid then herself released her knife as a ritual blade then remain dead cold as a Vulcan priestess then suddenly all of the Sudden Sliced but knew how to deliver a infant then it happened a Baby wailing very too gentle then handed to the Father very slowly Nathan your son what are you a Vulcan she is in fact a Acolyte trained to be a midwife what you name him Chris your last name Pike the Vulcans witnessed Amanda delivered a Son to his parents you are clad Ambassador Excuse me she is surgery altered but was treated differently she is a Vulcan Acolyte senior level what is your new last name I Chosen T'Lar he is very tiny but he is very young that Chris Pike entered the world screaming his first orders I Chose you T'Lar as Aunt and you Soval as Uncle by adoption to raise him as your own you look calm I am he is human Husband we will train him in the way of my adopted people the Vulcans her accent took on a Ancient dialects of High Vulcan looked in her forties Daughter he is healthy but strong then his young baby hand squeezed onto Sonvok's nose ouch he is stronger from his father yes you look Like a Vulcan woman he what Squeezed my nose he is about 4 weeks old he is very large for a human baby that he was christened but was formally named shortly he grew from baby to child looked about Seven years old Soval recalled his childhood years at Seven Chris had to go out at Seven years old had to survive without food and water it was called the Kahs-wan a test of Manhood and Adulthood suddenly needed help from a Healer was very way too faster like a Vulcan boy dressed in light clothes and robes but a Creature known as a Mountain lion Screamed loudest oh man Watch it Buster you'r SUSHI! himself placed his knife and faced his fear and declared I Am a Vulcan mess with me you are SLICED! That it happened himself preformed a Vulcan nerve pinch right at it squeezing but suddenly Knocked it out very coldly he had become a man had passed it alone that he returned differently as a young man it was a test but he told Aunt Uncle I am a Vulcan by adoption I am a adult he had chosen Vulcan.
wolfen281 chapter 9 . 2/1
::::sigh:::: Still love it.
DarkPrincesa chapter 30 . 1/28
Wow way to leave us hanging. I hope you eventually (soon) come back to this one and give us an ending to this story.
Analena chapter 29 . 10/21/2014
Any chance you're coming back to this story any time soon, it's been two years!
I've read and re-read it a couple of times since your last update, Soval and Amanda make a really intriguing couple and I'm dying to find out what happens next.
Please update or at least let us know what you're going to do with this tale.
Anon chapter 30 . 10/5/2014
finish this f-n story already...jeesh
Lady Mirwen chapter 30 . 10/5/2014
I love your story! I know you haven't updated in 2 years, but I am begging you to please continue this story.
bigearsandleather chapter 30 . 9/13/2014
Alright, so I'm pretty sure I've read this at least once before but this ending still gets to me every time. Do you plan on writing more anytime soon? I know it's been almost two years, but it would be great if you did because your writing is absolutely fantastic and too many great stories end up unfinished in the worst place possible.
Anon chapter 30 . 8/29/2014
Please finish this story.
wolfen281 chapter 28 . 7/25/2014
OK...this is just sad...I've re-read this thing for the 3rd time...

I feel like asking for an update would be unoriginal and boring.
belinda.ashley.3 chapter 30 . 6/28/2014
OMG! *PLEASE* tell me that there is more to this story SOMEWHERE?! I don't read Enterprise stories often, but when I do, it's because they are good and well written! Yours was the FIRST that I've 'Favorited' and 'Followed'. I hope that there is more to come.
kyoko12989 chapter 30 . 6/27/2014
Love it so far. I eagerly anticipate the next chapter.
wolfen281 chapter 21 . 6/15/2014
I've probably re-read this story 5 times...I am always amazed and awed at the "emotion" you are able to present with these characters.
Please consider finishing this...I'm positive your Soval/Amanda story will be considered one of the best this pairing has to offer.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/5/2014
For the love of all that is holy... Please finish this most excellent story. Or at least one more chapter with a gratuitous sex scene.