Reviews for When Opposites Collide
I will pay you 100$ to finish this story. Totally serious.
Really hoping you'll update this.
So, been awhile... still waiting for that back to Amanda chapter. Any hope you will one day post it?
Catherine grey chapter 30 . 1/19
Great story! Hope you are still updating, I am totally hooked.
wolfen281 chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Chapter for the Holidays?
carolines chapter 30 . 10/4/2015
I know it's been 3 years since last you updated. But please, don't abandon this story!
wolfen281 chapter 17 . 9/11/2015
Hey, the Last Update 3-year anniversary is coming up in October. I know what I want as a present? :)

BTW, what is up with the the new Fear the Walking Dead being on for 2-weeks then taking a break? WTF?
isfoss86 chapter 30 . 8/15/2015
I'm going to go ahead and join my voice to everyone else's here and beg you to please, please, PLEASE come back and finish this wonderful story of yours.
caroline chapter 30 . 8/12/2015
Come back pleeeease! I really love your story
Analena chapter 30 . 8/4/2015
Still hoping for an update on this story, Soval and Amanda are really intriguing characters and it was fun having Shran turn up.
Please update if you have time.
wolfen281 chapter 18 . 8/1/2015
please post another chapter (before the new walking dead series comes out :)
Guest chapter 30 . 6/22/2015
Whatever happened to this story? The AN indicated you at least had a plan for the next chapter. ..
wolfen281 chapter 25 . 5/9/2015
I think I missed my monthly request for another chapter
Debbie Hicks chapter 30 . 3/9/2015
Chapter 31.
Soval watch it buster he Suddenly proposed on her then it clicked herself Accepted prayed for kids Helios' Great Sun god grant me kids now and never bless me with your light of fire within ourselves herself thought names T'Theliah Mahak Pekav T'Vei nope it chosen what you did I Declare Koon'ut'solik my desire as your husband those names it's perfect from Sock's Worls from the ancient past of my planet meet these team Hello Ambassador Lady herself gulped as Lady you will wear these robes then herself preferred her pips at the colloe her hair was styled in a Vulcan fashion wearing three necklaces but had her ears glued eyebrows donated but turned more upswept but more Artistic but slanted was treated different with the help ear Surgery she healed very Vulcan the stitches sudedenly made her a lot older the hair was in a Vulcan fashion half down half up but wearing a Crownmixed herself head a Man Screaming very too acutely but powerfully stronger gained Voices OW! My water broke you IDIOT Amanda get you Legs here now oh god it is coming you Bubblehead it said Get me a PRIESTESS! Herself was trained as a midwife wearing Sailor Pluto's earrings was Faster than normal then speeding like a Vampire then suddenly Flashing to their aid then herself released her knife as a ritual blade then remain dead cold as a Vulcan priestess then suddenly all of the Sudden Sliced but knew how to deliver a infant then it happened a Baby wailing very too gentle then handed to the Father very slowly Nathan your son what are you a Vulcan she is in fact a Acolyte trained to be a midwife what you name him Chris your last name Pike the Vulcans witnessed Amanda delivered a Son to his parents you are clad Ambassador Excuse me she is surgery altered but was treated differently she is a Vulcan Acolyte senior level what is your new last name I Chosen T'Lar he is very tiny but he is very young that Chris Pike entered the world screaming his first orders I Chose you T'Lar as Aunt and you Soval as Uncle by adoption to raise him as your own you look calm I am he is human Husband we will train him in the way of my adopted people the Vulcans her accent took on a Ancient dialects of High Vulcan looked in her forties Daughter he is healthy but strong then his young baby hand squeezed onto Sonvok's nose ouch he is stronger from his father yes you look Like a Vulcan woman he what Squeezed my nose he is about 4 weeks old he is very large for a human baby that he was christened but was formally named shortly he grew from baby to child looked about Seven years old Soval recalled his childhood years at Seven Chris had to go out at Seven years old had to survive without food and water it was called the Kahs-wan a test of Manhood and Adulthood suddenly needed help from a Healer was very way too faster like a Vulcan boy dressed in light clothes and robes but a Creature known as a Mountain lion Screamed loudest oh man Watch it Buster you'r SUSHI! himself placed his knife and faced his fear and declared I Am a Vulcan mess with me you are SLICED! That it happened himself preformed a Vulcan nerve pinch right at it squeezing but suddenly Knocked it out very coldly he had become a man had passed it alone that he returned differently as a young man it was a test but he told Aunt Uncle I am a Vulcan by adoption I am a adult he had chosen Vulcan.
wolfen281 chapter 9 . 2/1/2015
::::sigh:::: Still love it.