Reviews for When Opposites Collide
marlenedragon chapter 22 . 9/21
Great story! Its amazing! I think that It gets better and better... Great job! I love the dialogues between your characters. There are great lines!
Florida peep chapter 2 . 9/7
Not to make you feel sorry for me or anything, but do you suppose you could write a little something on this story before Hurricane Irma mows Florida over?
I'm guessing i'll lose power sometime early sunday morning. uncertain whether/when the roof/house will go, but...
Turner69 chapter 30 . 4/10
excellent story, MORE!
Dear Author,

start a go fund me campaign...post the link...so we can pay you to finish this story.

please.

thanks,

everyone who has ever read this story
Ollie Ollie oxen free! Come out, come out, wherever you are! Please come back to this poor old abandoned story Reader's Muse. I need the back to Amanda chapter. I need to know how it ends! I'll add $50 to the person who was willing to pay $100.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
I will pay you 100$ to finish this story. Totally serious.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Really hoping you'll update this.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/22/2016
So, been awhile... still waiting for that back to Amanda chapter. Any hope you will one day post it?
Catherine grey chapter 30 . 1/19/2016
Great story! Hope you are still updating, I am totally hooked.
wolfen281 chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Chapter for the Holidays?
carolines chapter 30 . 10/4/2015
I know it's been 3 years since last you updated. But please, don't abandon this story!
wolfen281 chapter 17 . 9/11/2015
Hey, the Last Update 3-year anniversary is coming up in October. I know what I want as a present? :)

BTW, what is up with the the new Fear the Walking Dead being on for 2-weeks then taking a break? WTF?
isfoss86 chapter 30 . 8/15/2015
I'm going to go ahead and join my voice to everyone else's here and beg you to please, please, PLEASE come back and finish this wonderful story of yours.
caroline chapter 30 . 8/12/2015
Come back pleeeease! I really love your story
Analena chapter 30 . 8/4/2015
Still hoping for an update on this story, Soval and Amanda are really intriguing characters and it was fun having Shran turn up.
Please update if you have time.