Reviews for Everywhen, Everywhere
Microraptor Glider chapter 4 . 7/5/2017
I really enjoyed reading all four parts! You have such wonderful characterization. Thank you for writing!
Ruby of Raven chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
Wow! XD Seto is so mean to his reincarnation. I want to see more.
Hirami chapter 4 . 8/14/2015
Lovely. 3
I suck at Reviews, so I'll just let you know that I enjoyed this piece a lot.
Hirami chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
While reading this I just realized how much I missed Priest Seto and Pharaoh Atemu...
Well written as always, especially the things that pain Yami so much... Looking forward to reading this piece.
teaandtumblr chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
What a great ending! That was so much better than anything I could have hoped for. The way they were both changing how they worded their sentences to suit the other was just so brilliant and so very THEM. I cannot imagine either of them doing any different.

When Yami made a reference in his head to Kaiba denying this had happened or at least never going to mention it again, I felt really sad, probably because I knew it was true. Even though Kaiba's seen it and is even unsure as to whether to not he wants it or not, he will never say anything because he's been so emotionally screwed up and things don't fit into his calculations. That poor boy.

Even so, they seemed quite cosy on that top level, didn't they? An unspeakable moment that neither of them would acknowledge or deny either. They didn't want to leave it but they also knew they couldn't stay. But the image was nice, to say the very least. ;) It seemed very comfortable and relaxing.

Really loved this story and will definitely be reading the sequel as soon as I get the chance. I'm also hoping to get some more reviews in tomorrow, especially for the Entangled series but I cannot make any promises as of yet. :P Wish me luck!

Thanks again for writing these - they are a blast!
teaandtumblr chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Ouch, that Seto is not nice. For the pharaoh, he certainly is cold-hearted and also lacks the ability to listen. Every time someone tries to tell himself, he chases them away. Perhaps if only he would listen and heed their words, he would not feel so long. Wait, this IS Seto I am talking about, never mind. He never understands that he can do things with the help of others.

I'm sure that seeing Seto and Yami being intimate like that was certainly a shock to Kaiba. Yami must have been feel especially awkward in that moment. I love the way you write all the connections through the Millennium Items, and how they can feel each others emotions through it. And also those third eyes; they seem to contain a direct link to a person's soul. Such a brilliant concept, and kind of scary when you realise how much of a potential danger that could be.

Seto did not want to let Yami go, did he? I understand his reasons but still...nearly killing him? What would that have accomplished? No matter how much he loves Yami, he is dead and cannot be forced to stay. He should have backed down when Yami told him to. And going through Kaiba's memories? That disgusted me. I'm glad they were finally able to make him stop! His emotions truly were out of control and I suppose that he thought everything would be okay again if he just had Yami back. You almost feel bad for him when you think about it like that.

I can imagine that the aftermath between Yami and Kaiba while be quite interesting as well. There are many questions that I'm sure Kaiba will want the answer to. The only question now is to whether Yami will answer them or if Kaiba will have the courage to even ask?

Oh, and P.S. What is this Alcatraz you mention a couple of times? I don't remember ever seeing such a series. Do you know roughly when it was set?
teaandtumblr chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Again, the wonderful Mokuba and Kaiba interactions. Although, Mokuba should know that Kaiba will never join him "shortly". I swear, that boy never sleeps. Kaiba runs on willpower alone. Still, Mokuba could maybe win a prize for being one of the most awesome brothers ever. So tired and yet still willing to wait to Kaiba so that he'd get some rest too. Aww, it's cute.

Wow, Yami was a bit, confusing, to say the least in the initial part of that confrontation. I can understand why Kaiba was confused; those won't very Yami or Yuugi things to say at all. Every question was met with a more confounding answer. Yami certainly knows how to be glum, mysterious, and yet overly frustrating all at the same time.

To be honest, the name thing always bothered me too. Why, if Kaiba hated Gozaburo so much, did he keep his name? You did explain it for me somewhat when Kaiba said that he had earned that name but I always thought it would have been more of a slap in his father's face to take over the company and rename it appropriately. Apparently it was never meant to be. And we never do discover Kaiba's true name, do we? Oh well, it shall remain one of the great mysteries of the world.

And leaving on a cliffhanger - even though I am going to read the next chapter right now - that's just not fair! Ha ha. XD
teaandtumblr chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I'll admit that this today is my first time reading this. I have stuck to the Entangled series but decided to give Endless Loop a go and I was not disappointed. It's so cool!

The concept of Yami going into the past and seeing some of Seto?! Gah, amazing! He needed to see more glimpses than the show allowed. More tidbits would have been cool, but they already seem to only make him hurt more. He sees only a glimpse and cannot fathom how all the pieces fit together. How terribly sad for him.

And when he asked Seto to say his name? I think my heart tore a little. That was so sad, so honest. All he wanted was a name and yet saying so pulled him away before he was truly ready. What a cruel fate.

But perhaps the saddest line for me was when Seto told Yami to wait for him and he simply whispered "for how long?" I swear I could hear the anguish and the tears in that simple question? His situation really is quite miserable, isn't it? Poor guy. :(

Seeing now that Kaiba is coming up in the second chapter, hmmm...I'm excited now. ;)
IrishSarah chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I thought it was fantastic. I was a little thrown by the flashback but that's inevitable sometimes. I found this to be one of the best Yami/Seto fanfics I've read. I find that not enough of them relate to a specific time in the series or draw on things that actually happen in the show. Thats the best part for me. Feeling like it actually could have been something that happened between seasons/episodes. Thanks so much for a great read :]
xDelfin chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
oh my god, the empathy scrapes my insides. You are truly magical.
Kaiser Wilhelm chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Beautifully written. I can't wait to start on the next part! You write Seto, Kaiba, and Yami's interactions so wonderfully. You seem to know just how to pull at my heartstrings. I can be wishing for Yami to stay with Seto one moment, and then wishing for Kaiba to take him back another moment. Anyway, I'm very excited to read more! Brilliant work!
JollyBigSis chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
Yet another very beautifully written story.

You were right that it is rather different than the 'Entangled' series. Where the previous series had more comedy and smut, this story entailed a lot of the psychological and emotional aspects of Kaiba and Yami.

Your exploration of their thoughts and feelings were very effective as it left me breathless and sorrowful. I could not but feel as though my heart was torn out of my body from the despair and desolation emitted from Seto. But at the same time I could not help feeling impatient for Yami and Kaiba to be together. I felt torn from the want to have Seto's desires fulfilled; to have his Pharaoh returned to him and the need to see Kaiba and Yami develop a relationship that goes beyond rivalry.

My heart bled for all three of them. I loved them all, wishing somehow they will be able to find comfort, consolidation and happiness. Am I too greedy in hoping for an outcome that will pacify all three of them and appease my aching heart?... I thank you for evoking such strong feelings within me, this story is indeed very effective at inspiring such emotions.
Emerald Dragon 1144 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I finally decided to read this! It's really good. Completely different style compared to Entangled. _
Living Arrow chapter 4 . 11/6/2008
That was interesting and really good. I'm going to read the next story right now...or perharps after a give myself good conscience by studying a little lol (damn exams)
dragonlady222 chapter 4 . 9/20/2008
I loved it. I wish my computer wwould quit being a pain. Kaiba is in such denial.