Reviews for NonLinear Love Story
Guest chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
I needed to review this story. As in, "needed"!
This story was an honour to read.
Thank you for writing and sharing it.
An honour to read x
x.-kTa-.x chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Well, this was seriously beautiful.
wishbones chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
One of the best stories I've read. I had to read it completely through before commenting because I was so taken by this story. Thank you for writing this.
bardsgrl4evr chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
That was amazing! Oh my, it was great. You did a fantastic job. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
AlinaLotus chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Oh Isis, this is...thisbwas absolutely amazing. I truly have never read a DW fic that was so well done, so lovely, so in-character and really just beyond incredible. I love every bit of it. Thank you so very much for sharing your brillance.
queenlara chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
You write this in a way that perfectly captures the essence of doctor who, and I love this idea of a non linear love story. It's brilliant.
etoile-rose chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
That was perfection.

The thing that bothers me in a lot of Doctor/Rose fanfic is that their dynamic is. . . off somehow. The scale, the intimacy, the overwhelming *beauty* of their relationship isn't there. The opposite is true here. You captured all of that incredibly enough to make me cry (happy humany-wumany tears).

This fic is stunningly gorgeous, as well as gloriously in-character. The plot is fantastic and keeps the tone of the canon, which is what got us into Doctor Who in the first place. You are brilliant and I will never stop gushing.

Thank you!
Um. Fish chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Aaah it's perfect! Loved it! Sequel?
Alithe Cambre chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
Cute!
Kryalla Orchid chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
I usually don't review stories that are a few years old, but I felt I had to in this case.

This is just brilliant. Fantastic. Wonderful. There cannot be enough praise, I don't think.

You have a very clever way with words, a single line can throw me to the exact moment in the series where it happened, the voice of the Doctor or Rose linger in my mind with every piece of dialogue.

And the Non-Linear momentum of it is very well crafted, how it changed the characters their emotions. It makes complete sense within the scope of the show as well.

I thoroughally enjoyed this.
Devi Lethe chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
This was fantastic, in the words of the Ninth. I love it. It's wonderful. I know it's finished and complete, but I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading it, how in character everyone was, how fluidly this fit with their relationships. Well done.
missa chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
This story is absolutely brilliant. you captured his personality perfectly . . .all of them. Keep it up your writing its fantastic.
2doctors1tardis chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
This. Was. Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. This one of the best stories I have ever read here. The Doctors were brilliantly portraited and Rose was also great - complex and NOT passive (which I find very annoying when she is in DW-fanfics).

It was a wonderful read, it's crazy I could read this for free. Don't ever stop writing! I, ofcourse, also would love a sequel.

Thanks!
Indygodusk chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
I've read this multiple times on Teaspoon. I think this is my favorite Who fic ever. It is awesomely lovely and delectable. However, I am also in thrall to "In Human Hands." I wish you had it here so I could put it on author alert. Instead, I'll just have to obsessively reload your lj. Whatever the case, you are a very talented writer who spins a delightful yarn and really does well on introspection, dialog, description, romance, and humor. Thank you.
ReadingCat chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
Thank you for the fabulous story. I didn't want it to end.