Reviews for NonLinear Love Story
Chipper chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
Very moving. I liked seeing Rose with Eight first. This didn't feel like the end to me. It felt like it needed to move past her trips to have the feeling of completion.
Xanoka chapter 3 . 10/23/2015
Awww, super sad chapter! I'm really glad you covered this - I love your romantic/sexy stuff, but expressing love by providing comfort, especially at such a key moment in his history, is so important and so intimate. It was really moving, I almost cried. I kind of feel it should be canon. I love your writing and I'm so glad I found this story. Please keep writing! And thank you so much for the story!
Fleur24 chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
This was absolutely fascinating! I love Doctor/Rose stories, but this was rather something else. I loved it, despite it being different from anything else I've read. Eight and Rose work so well together, as do Ten and Rose. I absolutely how how she took care of Nine after he regenerated and his body was healing. I feel so bad for him though, when she forgets all about him, and what they were to each other. I also feel bad for Ten, seeing as he has to let her go and find Eight.

Over all its complicated, and rather heart wrenching, but so fantastically done.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
I needed to review this story. As in, "needed"!
This story was an honour to read.
Thank you for writing and sharing it.
An honour to read x
x.-kTa-.x chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Well, this was seriously beautiful.
wishbones chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
One of the best stories I've read. I had to read it completely through before commenting because I was so taken by this story. Thank you for writing this.
bardsgrl4evr chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
That was amazing! Oh my, it was great. You did a fantastic job. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
AlinaLotus chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Oh Isis, this is...thisbwas absolutely amazing. I truly have never read a DW fic that was so well done, so lovely, so in-character and really just beyond incredible. I love every bit of it. Thank you so very much for sharing your brillance.
queenlara chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
You write this in a way that perfectly captures the essence of doctor who, and I love this idea of a non linear love story. It's brilliant.
etoile-rose chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
That was perfection.

The thing that bothers me in a lot of Doctor/Rose fanfic is that their dynamic is. . . off somehow. The scale, the intimacy, the overwhelming *beauty* of their relationship isn't there. The opposite is true here. You captured all of that incredibly enough to make me cry (happy humany-wumany tears).

This fic is stunningly gorgeous, as well as gloriously in-character. The plot is fantastic and keeps the tone of the canon, which is what got us into Doctor Who in the first place. You are brilliant and I will never stop gushing.

Thank you!
Um. Fish chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Aaah it's perfect! Loved it! Sequel?
Alithe Cambre chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
Kryalla Orchid chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
I usually don't review stories that are a few years old, but I felt I had to in this case.

This is just brilliant. Fantastic. Wonderful. There cannot be enough praise, I don't think.

You have a very clever way with words, a single line can throw me to the exact moment in the series where it happened, the voice of the Doctor or Rose linger in my mind with every piece of dialogue.

And the Non-Linear momentum of it is very well crafted, how it changed the characters their emotions. It makes complete sense within the scope of the show as well.

I thoroughally enjoyed this.
Devi Lethe chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
This was fantastic, in the words of the Ninth. I love it. It's wonderful. I know it's finished and complete, but I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading it, how in character everyone was, how fluidly this fit with their relationships. Well done.
missa chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
This story is absolutely brilliant. you captured his personality perfectly . . .all of them. Keep it up your writing its fantastic.