Reviews for A Little Spy Work
Anon chapter 16 . 6/26/2012
Hey there. I was just wondering if you still plan on finishing this story. I'd love to hear what happens to Stephen. Best of luck! :)
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 16 . 1/7/2011
Oooh! He got caught! *laughs evilly* A stupid mistake, but hey, he's tired and everyone's got to mess up sooner or later. Just a question: why were the other racers so suspicious - especially since they didn't know what Tezla had lost? Maybe the book was Stephen's journal or a novel he was reading or something.

Anyway, good chapter overall! I'm looking forward to see what happens to poor Stephen. (Or not so poor - he was spying so I'm not sure how much of my sympathy he has. Or, it could me I'm just not feeling sympathetic today.) ;)
Starfire angel chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
I can't wait to see what Kurt is going to do and what happens to steven! Please update soon!
fhmefsnvdsmdvv chapter 15 . 9/15/2010
I have to say, I love all your writing. The style, gentle humor and world view is just the way I like it.

I'll definitely be checking up on this one.
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 15 . 2/22/2010
Yup... you were lazy... But it was good. ;) You did great at getting across Stevie's nervousness. I was just wondering, if he does secret agent stuff a lot (hey, it's his job) wouldn't he be sorta used to uncomfortable, possibly dangerous situations?

Good chappie! I look forward to the next. :D

~Ila
Cue chapter 15 . 2/21/2010
I don't mind that it's short; it's just great that you updated so quickly. Thanks! And keep it coming :)
Cue chapter 14 . 2/16/2010
Very nice cliff hanger! Write more; I'm dying to find out what comes next. Nice development you're giving Tezla by the way :)
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 14 . 2/14/2010
Cliffy? You meanie! *pouts* Good chapter, btw. Love how you're including Stevie's family into the story a little. I wanna meet them. :) Looking forward to the next chapter... you're not gonna blow Stevie's cover, are you?
xx chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
:] great story. keep going! i love to read what you write
crystalflame chapter 13 . 12/27/2009
This is very nice! please update soon!
angel chapter 13 . 12/27/2009
WOW! this keeps getting better! please update ASAP! I'm so looking forward to reading more!*grins and bounces up and down*
starfire angel chapter 13 . 12/27/2009
I love it! Please update soon!
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 13 . 12/27/2009
Cool chappie! Love it! I like the ending a lot. I feel so sorry for Kurt! It's so interesting to see everyone's reactions from an outside (Stephen) source. Awesome job, btw. Looking forward to another update. :) Urg... reading this makes me want to watch AcceleRacers again. *sticks out tongue* All your fault! ;)

~Ila
Nanda chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I loved the whole story so I'm sorry for Lani when he discovers that a spy Stephen and she trusted him, and seems to be enjoying it, at least as a friend I think (like the type inclined to save people), well I'm enjoying the history, missing the back post .
Nanda chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
I love this fic. So I'm thinking that if Stephen is discovered Lani will feel sad because it seems to have liked him and eventually he will be a kind of traitor in the group. More in the most loving to read this fic. Bjs Nanda
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »