Reviews for Scratching the Itch
Billie Piper chapter 3 . 11/20
10-10, I really liked how you portrayed my boobs and vagina
QueenTatooine chapter 3 . 10/10
Very nice, Very good characterization.
rohit chapter 1 . 6/27
hlo I m rohit plz help contant number 7508736628
NabikiB chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Poor Doctor, if there's something that a female from the poor quarters in her era can handle, it's a drunk, drugged or horny male...had he been a pre-war Doctor with someone like Liz or Jo with him, he'd have probably managed with the first lie.

But he'd have no more managed it with Rose than he would have with me when I was her age...or any other girl from a similar background. He should consider himself lucky Jackie isn't there to do the handling.
somniaremalum chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
Disgustingly cute and steamingly hot, with an interesting take on a Time Lord's bits and pieces.
Midnight Lady chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Hot damn!

Funny and sexy at the same time. Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
God you deserve more attention for this one, honestly. Actually one of my all-time favorite Rose/10 fics. It's original, hilarious and completely hot. A-fucking-plus.
savannahreads chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Awwwwwwwwww. I cant even... Awwwwwwwwwww. I love it!
bunghoney chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
oh, this is so sweet. :)
Alithe Cambre chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Yummy! AND cute! Good job! Molt bene :)
DonnaForPresident chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Good grief, how did you manage to make such a worn subject into something so... new? fresh? wonderful? utterly amazing? steaming hot, but soooo in character? What a great writing style! Top of the list! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.
St. Aelphaba chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
*fans self* Wow...that was HOT. Guh. And well-written. Moar?
basaltone chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
Wow, for a short little story that's basically PWP, this one had great detail and thought behind it. I loved that you made it a little akward and didn't make everything perfect, it just wouldn't fit the two of them. Great story, thanks.
afeltyz chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
afeltyz chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
wow, this chapter has been fantastic. You've managed to make both characters so believable.