Reviews for Scratching the Itch
royslady51 chapter 2 . 1/28
Poor Doctor, if there's something that a female from the poor quarters in her era can handle, it's a drunk, drugged or horny male...had he been a pre-war Doctor with someone like Liz or Jo with him, he'd have probably managed with the first lie.

But he'd have no more managed it with Rose than he would have with me when I was her age...or any other girl from a similar background. He should consider himself lucky Jackie isn't there to do the handling.
somniaremalum chapter 3 . 1/12
Disgustingly cute and steamingly hot, with an interesting take on a Time Lord's bits and pieces.
Midnight Lady chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Hot damn!

Funny and sexy at the same time. Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
God you deserve more attention for this one, honestly. Actually one of my all-time favorite Rose/10 fics. It's original, hilarious and completely hot. A-fucking-plus.
savannahreads chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Awwwwwwwwww. I cant even... Awwwwwwwwwww. I love it!
bunghoney chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
oh, this is so sweet. :)
Alithe Cambre chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Yummy! AND cute! Good job! Molt bene :)
DonnaForPresident chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Good grief, how did you manage to make such a worn subject into something so... new? fresh? wonderful? utterly amazing? steaming hot, but soooo in character? What a great writing style! Top of the list! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.
St. Aelphaba chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
*fans self* Wow...that was HOT. Guh. And well-written. Moar?
basaltone chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
Wow, for a short little story that's basically PWP, this one had great detail and thought behind it. I loved that you made it a little akward and didn't make everything perfect, it just wouldn't fit the two of them. Great story, thanks.
afeltyz chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
fantastic!
afeltyz chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
wow, this chapter has been fantastic. You've managed to make both characters so believable.
Elidi chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
I stumbled onto this by accident and I'm so glad I read it! It was really funny. I especially loved the little teacher/student foreplay game. Very clever! Great work!
stun-gunned93 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
hey i just wanted to ask

i'm writing a story atm and i had an idea for it but i thought i should ask first,

you know the whole fixation thing and it is caused cos of the bug?

well i was wondering if i could use the fixation thing but it with a food. it would be different and its rose, not the doctor.

i'll send you the story if you like so you can read through and give me an answer? it would really help me (:

thanks x
ElizabethGMontgomery chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
Lovely. Fantastic. Simply Brill! This story was so very...yum! Love the humor, LOVE the horrible state the doctor is in :) Mwahahahaa. Original and sweet and "then you'll straddle me?" Oh so funny...

Now I am off to read your other stories, you wonderful author!

Keep writing!