Reviews for Rise of the Chosen
SubZeroChimera chapter 26 . 1/3
Well, loving this so far! I would not put it past Omega to show up in Model O form yelling "hello mofos" just for kicks, but anyways. An enjoyable and well-written story so far! Should you choose to continue it I will await it eagerly!
SubZeroChimera chapter 18 . 1/3
Enjoying this fic so far! Rather surprised you took out Flammole's line about... THAT, but the humourous banter in the meantime was worth it.
Taeniaea chapter 26 . 12/30/2014
cool chapter
lucaura678 chapter 26 . 9/18/2014
You REALLY love cliff-hangers don't you? UPDAAAAATTEE!
EvanderAdvent chapter 26 . 7/3/2014
I'd love to see you continue this story but I have one major question for you. What are your plans for ZX Advent? Models F, L, H, and P find there true partners and we're introduced to Grey/Ashe, Model A, and the Sage Trinity but with your story things will be different. The four Biometals have 'awakened' so something would need to happen to them for them to 'play' in the 'Game of Destiny.' And now Model A is implied to contain Axl's Cyber Elf so that's gotta be worked in somehow. I always like Advent better than the original ZX so I want to know what your plans are for it.
Buckler chapter 26 . 6/9/2014
I really love your story. Your doing such a great job.
It's a shame I only found it 6 years after it's publishment.

At first I thought it would be a normal novalization but now it's so much more. Lateral is a great OC, super characterization, worldbuilding, closing of some plotholes of the series and subquests like Omega. Maybe a bit too much technobabble for me but otherwise great alterations.

People may say, that the Biometals are OOC, but we never really hab a chance to see X/Zero/the Shitennou when their lives weren't in peril. So I for one like your characterization of the them.

Something I didn't like about ZX was the lack of interaction between Aile/Vent and the Biometals. They never really talked with one another and your story fixes this issue.

I'm pumped for a new chapter and Z-Saber action. Don't leave us hanging.
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 26 . 5/27/2014
I guess we should be thankful we know why this weapon is so important... well, besides its excellence in killing stuff, which I really look forward to next chapter. Congratulations, Aile, you're almost like the Messiah (HAHAHAHA) now.

"Worst case scenario is that you get a bit more aggressive. Which, let's be honest, you could probably use."
I would welcome this along with Zero.

...can't wait for more stuff to die!
Brambletalon chapter 26 . 2/21/2014
Love the story so far.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
Is the figure going to be the elusive AXL? I thought that Capcom labeled that species extincts a while ago. Ah, memories. Or is it an evil baddy? Only time will tell...find out on the next episode of DRAGON BALL Z K- /shot
Tirfarthuan chapter 26 . 2/18/2014
Awesome! Great work here, I'm loving it.
FireDragonX23 chapter 26 . 2/17/2014
Good chapter
mysteriousguy898 chapter 26 . 2/16/2014
Well, I much prefer the Zero-caused-the-cataclysm theory myself. Capcom just doesn't know what the story is, couching everything in terms like "one theory is"... Thanks for putting the chapter out!
Endfall chapter 26 . 2/15/2014
Ugh. God. Yes. I think FFNET wants the stories on it to be accessible to eight year olds or something.

I'm curious, what were you planning for the Z-Sabre?

And of course, thanks for the new chapter. I haven't been very good about reviewing stories in the past, but I've always enjoyed your work.
Takeshi Yamato chapter 26 . 2/15/2014
And here I was, thinking your 'Trump Card to beat Model W' would be Model O.

Nice way to pull a fast one on us, there.

Looking forward to seeing more, though - including Aile using the FULL Volleyfire System. :D

Hope the next chapter comes sooner than this one! :D

Takeshi Yamato
Azure Knight of the Raging Tempest

PS: I am hopeful that Model O DOES show up in this story, somehow. :D
Shikyo no Kyoufu chapter 26 . 2/15/2014
That was a pretty damn magnificent bastard moment. While one might know and realize the danger the arrow that will administer the "poison" presents most ignore it for the one knocking back the arrow. Sure you took out the wielder but now anyone dumb enough to poke it for a bit would trigger the fuck everyone disease.