Reviews for Rise of the Chosen
Little Kunai chapter 26 . 8/23
I forgot to mention I like your explanation on how those damnable spikes work, I also like your interpretation of why that psychotic rat bastard weil kept insisting omega was the original zero. excellent! good luck aile
Little Kunai chapter 25 . 8/23
OMG that was...awesome! and epic!

giggles at the idea of zero giving weil the middle finger when he jumped on the missile. wouldn't we all love to. crazy, hateful old man!
Little Kunai chapter 24 . 8/23
pleeeeease tell me I don't hafta go through spike and block pits (zero's sales pitch was hilarious, I could use it to keep out horrible relatives) and pleeeeeease tell me I don't hafta fight omega in cyber space! he's a beast! apparently, he's retained zero's quirky but aggravating humor. Ainrhyr you are a gem of a writer yourself.
Little Kunai chapter 23 . 8/23
The way you described model w's power was chilling. I don't think I'll be looking forward to that fight at all. But Pandora sounds as fun as Prometheus does.
Little Kunai chapter 22 . 8/23
Actually I struggled against Leganchor and I thought you might brink back either Tech Kraken, Launch Octopus or Squid Adler.

*snickers* at levi's unfortunate and revealing accusation.
Little Kunai chapter 21 . 8/20
I loved every moment of it. and yes, poor x, his true purpose was never that of a battle reploid, but as a babysitter to overgrown kids. glad to see feffy's awake. I think i'll stop here for a bit, since I haven't beaten squid boy yet.
Little Kunai chapter 20 . 8/20
poor lat.
Little Kunai chapter 19 . 8/20
there were so many interesting things you discussed here. and of course it would make sense that cybernetics come with its own unique set of medical maladies. poor zero
Little Kunai chapter 18 . 8/20
I giggled innapropriately at fleuve's deduction, which means collbor was crawling through the vents.
I cackled like a fiend during zero's bash fest! I love your sense of humor! X'D ROFLOL
Little Kunai chapter 17 . 8/20
The expression twixt Abject Horror and Towering Anger is the expression everyone has, when they realize Zero's gunning for them.

Who the hell is crawling through the vents? Ha! The Solid Snake of the future!

Yes! X has awakened and what an exciting battle to jog his memory and snatch victory from the claws of defeat!
Little Kunai chapter 16 . 8/20
Woohoo!
Little Kunai chapter 15 . 8/20
I loved the bit about the recoil rods. And Prometheus is such a fun fight! Go kick his ass Aile!
Little Kunai chapter 14 . 8/20
I loved how they all chased Fefnir through the ship.

The scene between her and the biometals was touching.
Little Kunai chapter 13 . 8/20
awesome!
Little Kunai chapter 12 . 8/20
organized chaos is a good term to describe a flock of cyber elves. that was one helluva fight! and can you just imagine all the nagging, paternal over protective x is gonna be doing from now on? can you actually do that in the fight?