Reviews for Growing Pains
Summer Leigh Wind chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I like this story a lot, it feels very polished and even though there was obviously room for expansion, you didn't gloss over things to the point that I felt like I was missing half of the story. What you gave us was enough insight to keep it captivating, progressing and fulfilling.

Awesome one-shot :)
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Omg five year old funny!

This made me laugh so hard I can't believe it.

Cari chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Aw cute
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Very interesting story, entertaining, imaginative and well executed. The situation itself really worked with your setting and the interaction between the characters was great (you simply have got to love those scenes when Dean ruffled John's hair or when Sammy held his 5-year-old father protectively in his arms). Good solution to get their Dad back to normal too in the end.
nurple-girl chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Great story! But you could have expanded it on for chapters. There were so many opportunities for cute little John and big brothers Sam and Dean. I liked it though.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
What a beautiful scene it made for Sammy to become so protective of his father and cradling to his side-even picking him up at one point!

I can just imagine an adult John inside a four year old body, and then when he needed help in remembering how to tie his shoes-too cute!
WindSpirit79 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Aww. This was so adorable. Little John is a cute kid. I liked how Dean hoped Sam and John continued to get along so well after the change. Or when John forgot to tie his shoes. The family moments were great. Very well done.
cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Loved it. Something cute but sort of scary happening to John with the boys to come to the rescue. well done a unique idea
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
ROTFL. Oh, my gosh. John as a five year old. HILARIOUS! Great job. Catch yaon the flip side.