Reviews for Rain and Sunshine
sweetandsimple1 chapter 7 . 9/11/2015
Second time reading this, yo! Your stories are all so much fun to read! Loved this a lot — all the romantic cute moments and the realistic situations. Awesome!
Criala chapter 7 . 6/3/2015
Aww, this was so adorable.
Sakura Trees chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Wonderful,
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
cute but lovely story. keep writing
Lee'sFanGirl chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE! She's so nice to Lee! YAY! I love your character! is inching towards the next chapter
mistofan chapter 7 . 7/10/2011
This story was so cute! I loved it. (:
TwisterF5 chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
naaaw 3 this story is so sweet. I do feel a little bad for Gai though, but hey... he's a special kind of person ;P
Doucheflamingo chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
Great Story :) Yaayy! I'm glad Iruka finally gets some loving! He's such a sweet guy ;) I feel bad for Gai, though..he's so nice! I looked for the drabble thingy about him, but didn't find anything..have you written it yet?
HunnyABee chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
Liked the story. :)

I laughed, probably most, at the authors note at the bottom of the last chapter..

"Can't leave my Gai hanging!"

Say it out loud, lol... "guy"... I don't know why that was so funny to me; just was. :)

Nice story. Good to know Iruka gets some luff. :D
chinchilla donut chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
You're done? Wow, I expected this story to go to at least 30 chapters like your other stories.

Iruka and Harumi's conversation is like that annoying bakapple (short Japanese term for a stupid/love sick couple. Combining baka and couple.) phone conversation consisting of 'You hang up' 'No, you hang up.' 'Noo, you hang up.' It just seemed so awkward . . .
Claamchowder chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
F nice.

Though I expected the story to go on longer...

I still love it. XD
fags and coffee chapter 6 . 5/15/2009
Aw! Can't wait for Iruka to make a move. :D

Update soon!
WhyMustIWrite chapter 6 . 5/15/2009
Yes! *glee* I'm so glad something's finally going right for Iruka. It was cute the way Harumi defended him to Namida.

*sigh* But it's not like I want Gai to be all heartbroken. Then again, Harumi never really showed a genuine interest in Gai in the first place. It's kind of like she went out with him just to be fair and give him a chance. And half the time on their date she was thinking about how to run away. Gai deserves a really nice girl, but Harumi may not be the one for him. (Admittedly, finding "the one" for him may be difficult. I have become enchanted recently with GaiShizune. But the timeline here wouldn't work since she'd still be out of the village.)
WhyMustIWrite chapter 5 . 5/14/2009
It was obvious at the start that the first segment was a dream. I'm glad you used it to bring Anko into this. Her and Iruka's interchange was quite funny. Especially the part about breaking the desk.

Also, it was a nice touch to have Harumi fretting over whether or not Gai would wear his usual outfit. And of course I had to laugh at the line: Keep frosty Gai. He thought to himself. Just like Kakashi.
WhyMustIWrite chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
Aww...I'm glad that she's giving Gai a chance. He's got a good heart.

But I'm just sick over Iruka's mistake earlier. Gah! And he was just trying to be honorable by not going out with another man's girlfriend... Alas! This seems like a case of "nice guys finish last".
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »