Reviews for ReAwakened In His Heart
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
What a lovely oneshot. I like how simple yet meaningful it was and how you didn't write Lucas in an annoying, overly dramatic way, especially including any grand declarations of love. Instead, it was simple and beautiful and spoke volumes of how wonderful the Brooke/Lucas pairing could be if the writers didn't give up on them. Great job. I love delving back into this fandom every once in a while and plucking out gems!

curlylizard97 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Ha I knew that stupid book wasn't about Peyton! Lol the meaning of the book could have gone either way. I as a BL fan of course prefer your version.
sabrina chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
god.. i love the last line :)

she really is his comet. 3
my infectious smile chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
This was really amazing! I think you did a wonderful job with Luke sorting his feelings out and realizing (finally!) that Brooke is always there for him. Loved how he dropped that bomb at the end :)
Julchen1515 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I like it
craxygirl54 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I really loved reading this one-shot and I'm so glad I found it. The way you write and describe things is do freaking awesome that I hope that one day I will be able to have your talent. Of course this is going into my faves and I will check your other work out.
leona chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Just found this story and I love it a lot. Great!
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
great one-shot! love how open ended but hopeful u left it :)
x0lovelyyyx0 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
:D love it! 3
all55husbands chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
That was really sweet! I loved it a lot kinda makes me wonder wat happened after it but anyways it was a really good oneshot
MissUnderstoodByLIGHT8907 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
loved the story. it was enticing and presumptive. and just plain amazing.
Stefny0 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
amazing the end was not wat i imagined

mark is really pathetic tryin to link peyton to a comet

or her bloody car
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I have the HUGEST smile on my face right now. The BIGGEST more ridiculously girly-ish smile you ever could imagine. The last few sentences is the reason for this smile of warmth and happiness. It was just so...fitting, so beautiful. Awe...Mark is SUCH an idiot. And I love love love love LOVE you for bringing up that stupid selfless thing and putting it in it's place. Seriously, HOW could Leytoners even fall for that? Ugh.

LOVE IT. SO much. Now make a sequel where they get together, okay?
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
aww this was so sweet. i've always wondered whether lucas' book actually pledged his love to peyton in the beginning...this is really nicely written and really delves deep into the characters' heads. good job :)
lonesome dreamer chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Excellent. :) I loved how you negated a lot of the assumptions that were associated with Lucas and Peyton. Your one point totally made sense to me. Why the heck would a girl in the right mind, go out with someone who was and could probably still be blatantly in love with his ex, so much that he'd dedicate a whole book to her? Especially when he would state that he would always and forever love that girl. I never realized that before.

At first I didn't know how you'd make Lucas reveal that it was Brooke that was being portrayed by the comet, but I definitely didn't expect how you ended it. And truthfully... I absolutely LOVED IT. :)

This story is definitely going to be on my list of favorite one-shots.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »