Reviews for Capturing the Music of the Spheres
Vicious-Loner chapter 10 . 1/24
This is a cute little story with a lot of interesting food for thought even though it's terribly chatty and sometimes confusing about who's saying what. Who knew planning a camping trip could be so complicated? It'd be nice with a sequel about how that trip went and how much mayhem the bots caused one another.

Poor Blues and yay for happy endings
Nathanel chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
This fic was beautiful. Words can't even describe its awesomeness. XD
G.Wings chapter 10 . 1/11/2010
evidently I am your brain type because I enjoyed reading this(in one sitting) and it made sense to me. Nice one!
Merele chapter 10 . 4/23/2008
My gosh you have got to be the best writer on this site honestly! I swear over the past few days I have fallen in love with all your fics and I hope that you don't stop writing ever! I know I sound like a rabid fangirl... but that's pretty much what I am .-.!

I love how you portray everyone, it's very refreshing - For once Wily - Albert, sorry ;) - isn't just some crackpot; he finally gets depth! Rock still being cutely clueless while still being clever, Roll being mistress of the house instead of maid, and especially Blues being so damn -intelligent-, and the occasional breaks to ponder the universe...lol. It's great! And breaching the subject of religeon is always something that has to be done tastefully, and science (not to mention it going on in the head of a robot...andriod...y'know) is even harder, but you nailed it! It was really a fantastic read:D It's just such a shame more people don't appreciate your work;_;

Also, your notes at the start - maybe Light was a synesthete? I'm not sure if music to numbers or vice versa is a type though... I'll have to double check(for my curiosity:P). And the way you describe somethings fits into that(synesthesia) too o.o then again, that's central to this masterpiece (the blending of things not normally seen into harmony...?) ack, I think I'm rambling(your stories always make me think too much). Interesting thoughts anyway. Good job!
Ainrhyr chapter 10 . 4/21/2008
This is a bit difficult to read, but otherwise is very nice.