Reviews for Just a Job
scarlet luchia chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
This sure was good! You have great writing and an awesome Betta, as far as I can tell. I only have one problem, all you have done is repeated the end of the movie, we saw everything you just said already. I think you could have taken a little more liberty and gone out on a limb with some things or put a new twist into it alltogether. This really was well written though!
AzraelLilith chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
You're welcome! ;-)

I absolutely love the movie (I watched it a year ago or something like this, fell in love with it and convinced myself a few days ago that I couldn't live without the DVD... so I bought it and have watched it at least six times ever since! I can't get enough of it...)

Anyway, I checked the fan fiction stories and found yours... It's really deep and interesting! Well done! The one think that I miss in the movie is a deeper inside in Goodcat, his motives and the relationship between him and Slevin... There are only hints and I would really love to know more...

Your story kind of filled some gaps... ;-)
strangebat chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
Hey. This is an awesome story. Captures the tone of the movie and Goodkat's voice perfectly, and then fills in the parts that a movie can't show. Fanfiction at its finest.
Kalfu chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
I loved this story, it really showed a great relationship between Slevin and Goodkat, I'm so glad you posted it, I love the movie and there just isn't enough fanfiction out there.
slavetothekeyboard chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
That was amazingly in character. You should write more lucky number Slevin fics.
WrathWings chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Beautiful. Just beautiful. I'm surprised more people haven't written a story for this movie; it's one of my favorites. You did a fantastic job. The ending was sad, but it fit perfectly.
ILoveTea chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
How was your exam? I like this story. Goodkat's POV. Who would have guessed?
Chcoholic chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
goodkat's POV huh?

good one1!
Chcoholic chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
So swet!

well... if i were you, i wouldnt mind failing on the exam, its totally worth it!

love the movei!
FemaleOfTheSpecies chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
This is beautiful.

Really touching.
Withering Soul chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
Aah, that was really good. Thanks for sharing.

I thought you got the voice of Willis' character really well.

Keep writing!
Inherent Anxiety chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
Hey, that was an awesome story. I was hoping I'd find a story with a bit of Slevin's childhood in it. Sad ending, but you did an amazing job. :)
Diedre D'Nai chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
beautiful. The thing about a Kansas City Shuffle: you need a body.
YumKiwiDelicious chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
once again this was a great look into mr. goodkats thoughts and it followed the movie perfectly.

still looks like youre the only one who's made a slevin fic. oh well ;p
YumKiwiDelicious chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
kudos on being the only person smart enough to write a story for lucky number slevin.

that was a great movie and this is a great story about mr. goodkat's thoughts.

i liked it, two thumbs up!