Reviews for The Black Knight Narutostyle
Mon Esprit Libre chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
You like to role-play.

Wow, Hidan, wow. xD!
Seiga Niko chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
And here I was, thinking no one thought like I did, that Hidan was the Black Knight. He even says a line similar to that, which is what got me looking for something like this. Thank you for thoroughly amusing me and giving me precisely what I was looking for. Have a nice day.

Write on,

Cata
cy-grl chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
"Kakuzu sighed as he sewed his partner back together. "How do you get yourself into these situations?"

Hidan looked sheepish. "I, um, like to role-play?""

Oh god :')
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
HAHAHAHAHA! So funny. Hidan…black knight…LOL. Loved it!
kitkatkittycat chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
lmao!

creative using hidan and shikamaru ;)
Fig Newton Salad chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
"I, um, like to role-play?" LOVE IT! That was so funny! And strangely plausible, it being Hidan and all. Well done!
kaotic312 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
The only thing I think I adore more than the Parrot Skit? Any part of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Still ...Hidan's mouth was remarkably clean. Are you sure someone wasn't impersonating him?

Other than that, Shika was a perfect choice for Arthur. Perfect.
Keenon chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
xD I laughed so hard when I read this. hilarious. Amazing job too
DustBunnyQueen chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
::falls over laughing hysterically:: omg I think I dislocated my spleen! lol. I can see Shikamaru being sarcastic when he's fed up. lol. you should write the bridge of death scene with a different akatsuki member!
Aeon Summoner Yuna chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
OMGOMG LOL YES. JUST YES. I LOL'D SO FREAKING MUCH. THIS IS SO PERFECT.
dead drifter chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
OMG that is AMAZING! Best scene in that movie! And the fact that it was Hidan! Oh, oddly enough though, my favorite part was at the end.

"Kakuzu sighed as he sewed his partner back together. “How do you get yourself into these situations?”

Hidan looked sheepish. “I, um, like to role-play?”"

LOVED it!

~Jen
RandomAnbu chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I loved the ending. I like to role play too. Now let's see you do it in french!
Cip chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
that was brilliant! i did a similar kind of thing using the Biggus Dickus sequence for when Gaara is captured. It's called Monty Python and the Life of Gaara (lame, i know)

great fic :D