Reviews for The Used
Kura-kun chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
:D I like it! Splendid job!
something40423 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Awww sad ending!
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
AWESOME I LOVE
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
this was so sad ): i feel so bad for kaidoh...i want to hug him now the poor thing...another chapter with a happy ending would be really nice! this was really well written and i enjoyed it...the plot is good too. love triangle~ whoo! good job! xD
sunset234 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
please write more!
Dragon Rhapsody chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
How dare Inui does that to Kaido... Can't he sees that Kaido really love him XP. Well done! This is a very good fanfic
Indrik chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Umm... Would you please give your permission to translate The Used into Russian? I am really really impressed by it.
x GigaByte x chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
i was expecting a kaido and inui pairing.i'm sorry to say i don't like the story.i like how its writen but its kinda sad.i'm not saying your not a good writer because you are.i would love to read your other stories.i'd probably like it better if you added a second chapter were inui ends up with don't get mad.i like how its writen and your a really good writer,i just don't liike the turn out of the story.i hope we can be freinds.
LadyNickola chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
That was good but kinda sad
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Depressing, but that poem in the beginning was funny. ;b (I was gonna skip reviewing, until I saw your final A/N. Not because I don't want you to write more, but you seem to have a really good sense of humor. )

If you don't want this to be a chaptered fic, how about just one little sequel? With a happy ending, possibly?
cold-crescent-moon chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
fufufu... that was good
WhickToWeiss chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
you know... by threatening people to review with continuing, you'll drive your reviewers away...

I personally have a thing for sad endings, but I too can see it when a story has potential, and yours has that potential, and when one could continue and have many, gooey eyed, pouting puppy-dog-fans.

I think I got my point ascross now :p
Gwynhafra chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Poor Kaidou. Ah well. I'm a Data Pair fan, so I'm not that affected, but still, poor Kaidou.

On the other hand, I do hope to see an Inui X Yanagi fic though.

-Gwyn
gryffindraco chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
What do you mean, threatening us with continuing this? I think this definitely has the potential to become an epic. Do it. It really does deserve to be continued. In fact I'm putting it on story alert in anticipation _~
mikkimikka chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
review or you'll write more? now is that anyway to treat your fans.

i loved this. it was fantastic! i think you executed it so wonderfully and my heart aches for lil kaidoh. aw poor thing. *sobs*