Reviews for The Sketch
charmony chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Do you know, all three times reading this one, I've completely forgotten that she drew Mal, instead of Jayne. I hated Jayne and Inara being at odds, and I'm glad that River helped Inara sort out what needed to be done with the picture. I also love that ending. Well done!
nadeshiko1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Oh! I can definitely see how that could cause a serious problem if anyone else saw the portrait. Glad to see Inara get rid of it.

Nice one-shot, sweets. Off to read more!
Whyt Wulf chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Makes me sad to know poor Inara had to destroy her work. Of course, that's what happens when you let stupid men get involved! ;) River wasn't very helpful, this time... It's good to see you still writing, regardless. I hope this isn't the last!
azarathangel chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
beautiful, wonderful, stunning, accurate, magnificent... (pulls out thesaurus and continues for a few more years)

so basically i loved it and this was great. nuff said. -Ash
koiia-halo chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Thought it was Mal... Hehheh, Jayne at the end. Loved it. :3
psycholizard chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I love the way you write. Very enjoyable and emotional to read.
CanadianAbby chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Oh shiny suprise! This was heart-wrenching and sweet. I love how you can make a reader feel that, even in a short one-shot.
Serenity Hope chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Talk about complicated. It's sad in a way. Do they ever get to a point where it's not an issue? Very well written as always. Makes me want more.