Reviews for To Hear My Voice
E11e chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
Please right more it is sich a sweeper story
Aipom4 chapter 9 . 11/30/2010
You got a great gift for writing!
Psychopathic Prodigy chapter 9 . 4/27/2010
i love this story! please update
xxpatixx chapter 9 . 12/7/2009
i love this so far! i wonder what matt did o update asap plz!
friendofamonkey chapter 9 . 11/21/2009
Can't wait for the nest chapter. Please update soon! :D
little.lost.panda chapter 9 . 11/12/2009
Hey! Ok, I'm not being mean or anything but...it's spelled sensei. K? Just wanted you to know, it kinda bugged me, but then again...I love helping people! This is a good story. Please continue.
Lissa against Gravity chapter 9 . 11/12/2009
This is one heck of an amazing story! I can't wait for the next update! There are a few mistakes but i couldn't care less because the whole story up to chapter 9 is just great! You have a great story so keep up the good work and don't leave me waiting for the next chapter too long!

(FYI i have written some digimon fanfictions but there all mimi and tai but i hope you have a look at them)
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
Wow, this is great! I love how you are protraying the characters too! I hope you continue this.
Potgenie chapter 8 . 2/11/2009
I don't normally read Yakari but this fic is pretty good! Hikari as a mute is a refreshing take and it's nice to not see her as the weak and vulnerable damsel in distress. It'd be interesting to see what this fic leads to. Yamato has pretty realistic personal issues himself! Just one thing, though - Hikari's surname is "Yagami", not "Yamagi". Other than that, this is a nice change from many of the stories in this section that you find these days on .
ARCtheElite chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Oh man, this first chapter is almost heart-breaking! The way you put Hikari's contemplation into words.

On a side note, I can kind of relate. It's not that bad, but I lost the use of my left eye about a year ago. And you know what? What you've written in there is exactly some of the things I've mulled over from time to time! How did you manage to do that?
SugarSpiral chapter 8 . 2/3/2009
Woah. I wish I'd caught this earlier... But anyway.

This pretty much tops everything I've ever read. Everything about it is perfect, not just the style of the writing, but the ideas and principles behind it. It makes you think. I know you're not-so-into fanfiction anymore, but I really hope you update this some day... Because it's so hard to find good Yakari's, let alone something as mind-blowing as this.
mel92 chapter 8 . 1/7/2009
Oh gosh, your story is so cute.

I love the Yakari pairing, somehow they just fit together and T.H.M.V. captures them perfectly! I'm so glad you wrote this story because there are few fics with this pairing (for some unknown reason) and even fewer actual *good* ones. But your fic has quickly risen to one of my absolute favourites.

Update as soon as you can, I'm wanting and waiting to read what happens next!

P.S. i think you paced their growing love for one another really well, instead of just diving just into it, so good work -
Akira Nishikawa chapter 8 . 10/28/2008
Realy good story, I hope see soon an other chapter, I love the idea of Yamato and Hikari together.
Gallantmon chapter 8 . 6/27/2008
wierd
cartoon-watcher-4-eva chapter 8 . 6/22/2008
yay! another great chapter - i'll be waiting for more so please update soon! -
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »