Reviews for Just a Cold
TheWolfsMoon1331 chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
I just want wanted to say that I really love this story and the plot I found this story yesterday and have already read it 3 times! It just made me laugh so much when he was caught in the tavern brawl lol :) - I just love stories where Aragon sneaks out in to his city to see his people, but unfortunatly I haven't found many of them :( - if you know anymore (or feel like writing more!) please let me know!
The Pearl Maiden chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
Hehee! Naughty, naughty king! ;)

Great piece!
quaff chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
Lovely story. Am enjoying many of your stories. Thanks for writing them.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
Ha! Made excellent points- no matter how good a king, there will always be those who complain about him. Faramir was good!
LisaG16 chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
Love this chapter...Aragorn is always the protective ranger, isn't he?
SweetDeamon chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
Today my friends and I watched all 3 LOTR films in a row...only to stop just before finishing to go and have a snowball fight! But it did remind me of this fic and I was just telling my friend that she should read it because it is utterly fantastic. Then I noticed I never actually reviewed it, which is terrible really because it deserves hundreds of shiny reviews! I think it is a great story and it makes me laugh every time I read it! Very entertaining, nice work D

Pip
AzaleaDatura-in-the-Folly chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
Love it. Ramona-Theta
chrisfardell chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
This is really good
Dhruva chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
Just loved this story! Great Job. Especially the part where the guard recognizes his king. Hope that you write a story detailing the previous walk around the city, which you mentioned in the story, or a sequel.
GoodnessKnows chapter 5 . 5/9/2008
Very cute story. A sequel would be nice. Please?
Sarahbarr17 chapter 5 . 5/6/2008
Great chapter!

Hugs,

Sarah x
szepilona10 chapter 5 . 5/6/2008
Nice ending! I really enjoyed this story!

God bless!

~Szepilona10~
Flower chapter 5 . 5/6/2008
Well, I'm rather disappointed that your story is already complete. It was great, but I'd have loved to see how it would go on, you know, the trials, that Corudir had the chance to meet his king, perhaps a conversation with the captain of the guard...

You should write on, it would be great!
Arrod chapter 5 . 5/5/2008
What a great ending! I loved it. :)
Lady Ambreanna chapter 5 . 5/5/2008
A very good chapter! Thank you!