Reviews for Grey Tuesdays
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 1 . 7/27
"He says he could tell you were thinking of all the reasons you should say no, and he wanted to give you a reason to say yes."

Love that sentence...it's so sweet! I loved this one shot and now I seemed to have developed a sense of wanderlust and have a sudden urge to fall in love in Italy. This is really sweet...although it was really sad what happened to Hermione's parents, I've never read anything where that happened to them...very creative.
Wow. You are really good at second person singular. I've never read a story written in that style that didn't make me lose interest after the first couple paragraphs, but yours kept my interest all the way through.
Ellae chapter 1 . 3/2
Airy and sweet, like gelato. I've never read that version of events with the Wilkins and though sad, it is intriguing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
"He says he could tell you were thinking of all the reasons you say no, and he wanted to give you a reason to say yes." This line absolutely got my mind reeling. Well done.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
That last line. Oh my goodness! I enjoyed the whole thing but that line right there really tugged at my heart. Excellent work!
Kalypso chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Amazing.
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Wow..I have no words.
This was utterly beautiful. I have read a few FFs in the second person, but none as beautiful as this. This was really really incredible. While I was reading all the little bits about Italy,I was thinking that you either do research very well or you have visited Italy. It was almost like a travelogue. And that last line was incredible. And I really really love your writing style. It feels really effortless, almost lazy. And while reading it,I too felt effortless and lazy and like I was basking in the Italian sun like Hermione and Draco. Kudos for a story well written.
C.M.A chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Luckei1, your writing is one of the best I have ever seen. The point of the view is 2nd person, which I find that very rare and unique. It is also a very hard view to write from. Also, the detail of your writing was amazing, which included locations, and from that, I infer you have been there. The back story was very detailed too, and keep up the good writing my friend!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Absolutely breathtaking, thank you!
Maha chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I love you! I love you! I love you! You have this beautiful way of describing things that I find myself entranced!
Beanka Juarez chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
This was really cool! I've never really read a story in second person before, and it was really interesting. Thanks for writing!
Moral Diplomacy chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Great job! I found the 2nd person perspective to be interesting and a huge change from what I'm used to. I love how it goes into detail about Italy and the food there!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Loved the ending! Your writing us really good; I love your style :)
Azure chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
you stole my breath, really i am choking, nice
Charlotte Donahue chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This is beautiful. I love writings in Second Person.