Reviews for Grey Tuesdays
(This is ScienceMama again.) I forgot to say a few things in my other review! Firstly, that I also love the beautiful, detailed descriptions of Italy. I felt truly emersed in each little town. And second, that I so appreciate this nuanced version of Hermione, who is imperfect and has doubts but is finding a way to share her true self with another person and move forward with life anyway. A very realistic growth trajectory for canon Hermione, I think, and so relatable.
ScienceMama chapter 1 . 5/22
This is wonderful! I love the metaphor of the trio friendships you used where Harry is Hermione's rock and Ron is the inconstant sea. And I especially enjoy dreamy, mature Draco. :)
Darkiselegant chapter 1 . 5/1
Unbelievable.
This atmosphere is something unforgettable.
Very touching story.
Thank you for this.
I love this ff so much! This is one of my favorite Dramione fanfics that I've read multiple times . Your style of writing is simple captivating and I feel like I can smell the delicacies and feel the hot Italian sun on my skin.
kjadegeonz95 chapter 1 . 4/2
this is such a wonderfully written story. the details so crisp and clear makes me feel like i was there. it makes me wonder if youve done the walk too and perhaps written this based on experience?
Lovely!
beianzhen chapter 1 . 1/16
Oh this is adorable
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
I remember liking this the first time. That hasn't changed.
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Oh, I love that you've shown her insecurities. So many fanfics portray her as supremely confident. This is a reread for me, and it may be the only 2nd person tale that hasn't made me feel like I'm in 5th grade and in the middle of a Choose Your Own Adventure book.
MyPrettyLittleRecklessHeart chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
I just keep falling in love with your stories. Thank you! This was amazing! Your diction is outstanding.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Interesting style but an amazing!
The concept was interesting and believable - hermione wanting to be more spontaneous etc.

*gives high five and virtual cookies - chocolate chip of course!*
Queen Bookworm the First chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
This is absolutely amazing! I loved how you described everything (I personally learnt a lot about Italy now xD). Beautifully written!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
You're a very good writer. You just have a way with words that's very enchanting. I love this story. I've never been to Italy but it actually felt like I was there with them. The way you described things, I could really picture them in my mind. And I also love how you got the title from a Cure song. Please continue writing more stories like this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
I absolutely LOVE the second person narrator
Krys and Mel chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
Initially, I was thrown off by the second-person POV but I think you pulled it off rather nicely (: The story was cute and I liked how you incorporated the Italian cities.