Reviews for Grey Tuesdays
beianzhen chapter 1 . 1/16
Oh this is adorable
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
I remember liking this the first time. That hasn't changed.
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Oh, I love that you've shown her insecurities. So many fanfics portray her as supremely confident. This is a reread for me, and it may be the only 2nd person tale that hasn't made me feel like I'm in 5th grade and in the middle of a Choose Your Own Adventure book.
MyPrettyLittleRecklessHeart chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
I just keep falling in love with your stories. Thank you! This was amazing! Your diction is outstanding.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Interesting style but an amazing!
The concept was interesting and believable - hermione wanting to be more spontaneous etc.

*gives high five and virtual cookies - chocolate chip of course!*
Queen Bookworm the First chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
This is absolutely amazing! I loved how you described everything (I personally learnt a lot about Italy now xD). Beautifully written!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
You're a very good writer. You just have a way with words that's very enchanting. I love this story. I've never been to Italy but it actually felt like I was there with them. The way you described things, I could really picture them in my mind. And I also love how you got the title from a Cure song. Please continue writing more stories like this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
I absolutely LOVE the second person narrator
Krys and Mel chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
Initially, I was thrown off by the second-person POV but I think you pulled it off rather nicely (: The story was cute and I liked how you incorporated the Italian cities.
hoshiakari7 chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
That last sentence never fails to slay me.3
trinka belle chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
I love this story! Is there any way you could do a follow up one shot to it? Would love to read of their relationship progression from interest, to desire, to lasting love. Please, with cherries and sprinkles and whipped cream on top?
Ps- this story makes me HUNGRY!
belladonablush chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
What a beautiful and romantic story!
standasawitness chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Okay so you wrote this ages ago, but I am IN LOVE! This was absolutely beautiful. What a charming story of second chances and hope and love. It ends with just the right amount of uncertainty. Beautiful! Thank you so much! :D
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
That is the most beautiful thing I've read tonight. Thank you for writing it. It was exactly what I was looking for.
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
"He says he could tell you were thinking of all the reasons you should say no, and he wanted to give you a reason to say yes."

Love that sentence...it's so sweet! I loved this one shot and now I seemed to have developed a sense of wanderlust and have a sudden urge to fall in love in Italy. This is really sweet...although it was really sad what happened to Hermione's parents, I've never read anything where that happened to them...very creative.