Reviews for Grey Tuesdays
Wow. You are really good at second person singular. I've never read a story written in that style that didn't make me lose interest after the first couple paragraphs, but yours kept my interest all the way through.
Ellae chapter 1 . 3/2
Airy and sweet, like gelato. I've never read that version of events with the Wilkins and though sad, it is intriguing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
"He says he could tell you were thinking of all the reasons you say no, and he wanted to give you a reason to say yes." This line absolutely got my mind reeling. Well done.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
That last line. Oh my goodness! I enjoyed the whole thing but that line right there really tugged at my heart. Excellent work!
Kalypso chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Amazing.
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Wow..I have no words.
This was utterly beautiful. I have read a few FFs in the second person, but none as beautiful as this. This was really really incredible. While I was reading all the little bits about Italy,I was thinking that you either do research very well or you have visited Italy. It was almost like a travelogue. And that last line was incredible. And I really really love your writing style. It feels really effortless, almost lazy. And while reading it,I too felt effortless and lazy and like I was basking in the Italian sun like Hermione and Draco. Kudos for a story well written.
C.M.A chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Luckei1, your writing is one of the best I have ever seen. The point of the view is 2nd person, which I find that very rare and unique. It is also a very hard view to write from. Also, the detail of your writing was amazing, which included locations, and from that, I infer you have been there. The back story was very detailed too, and keep up the good writing my friend!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Absolutely breathtaking, thank you!
Maha chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I love you! I love you! I love you! You have this beautiful way of describing things that I find myself entranced!
Beanka Juarez chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
This was really cool! I've never really read a story in second person before, and it was really interesting. Thanks for writing!
Moral Diplomacy chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Great job! I found the 2nd person perspective to be interesting and a huge change from what I'm used to. I love how it goes into detail about Italy and the food there!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Loved the ending! Your writing us really good; I love your style :)
Azure chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
you stole my breath, really i am choking, nice
Charlotte Donahue chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This is beautiful. I love writings in Second Person.
Silver Chessboards chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This is beautiful, I've never been to Italy before and reading this made me feel like I was there. You are excellent at writing.