Reviews for Grey Tuesdays
MyPrettyLittleRecklessHeart chapter 1 . 9/14
I just keep falling in love with your stories. Thank you! This was amazing! Your diction is outstanding.
Interesting style but an amazing!
The concept was interesting and believable - hermione wanting to be more spontaneous etc.

*gives high five and virtual cookies - chocolate chip of course!*
Queen Bookworm the First chapter 1 . 8/13
This is absolutely amazing! I loved how you described everything (I personally learnt a lot about Italy now xD). Beautifully written!
You're a very good writer. You just have a way with words that's very enchanting. I love this story. I've never been to Italy but it actually felt like I was there with them. The way you described things, I could really picture them in my mind. And I also love how you got the title from a Cure song. Please continue writing more stories like this :)
I absolutely LOVE the second person narrator
Krys and Mel chapter 1 . 6/30
Initially, I was thrown off by the second-person POV but I think you pulled it off rather nicely (: The story was cute and I liked how you incorporated the Italian cities.
hoshiakari7 chapter 1 . 6/1
That last sentence never fails to slay me.3
trinka belle chapter 1 . 4/19
I love this story! Is there any way you could do a follow up one shot to it? Would love to read of their relationship progression from interest, to desire, to lasting love. Please, with cherries and sprinkles and whipped cream on top?
Ps- this story makes me HUNGRY!
belladonablush chapter 1 . 4/8
What a beautiful and romantic story!
standasawitness chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Okay so you wrote this ages ago, but I am IN LOVE! This was absolutely beautiful. What a charming story of second chances and hope and love. It ends with just the right amount of uncertainty. Beautiful! Thank you so much! :D
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
That is the most beautiful thing I've read tonight. Thank you for writing it. It was exactly what I was looking for.
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
"He says he could tell you were thinking of all the reasons you should say no, and he wanted to give you a reason to say yes."

Love that sentence...it's so sweet! I loved this one shot and now I seemed to have developed a sense of wanderlust and have a sudden urge to fall in love in Italy. This is really sweet...although it was really sad what happened to Hermione's parents, I've never read anything where that happened to them...very creative.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Wow. You are really good at second person singular. I've never read a story written in that style that didn't make me lose interest after the first couple paragraphs, but yours kept my interest all the way through.
Ellae chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Airy and sweet, like gelato. I've never read that version of events with the Wilkins and though sad, it is intriguing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
"He says he could tell you were thinking of all the reasons you say no, and he wanted to give you a reason to say yes." This line absolutely got my mind reeling. Well done.