Reviews for Grey Tuesdays
C.M.A chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Luckei1, your writing is one of the best I have ever seen. The point of the view is 2nd person, which I find that very rare and unique. It is also a very hard view to write from. Also, the detail of your writing was amazing, which included locations, and from that, I infer you have been there. The back story was very detailed too, and keep up the good writing my friend!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Absolutely breathtaking, thank you!
Maha chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I love you! I love you! I love you! You have this beautiful way of describing things that I find myself entranced!
Beanka Juarez chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
This was really cool! I've never really read a story in second person before, and it was really interesting. Thanks for writing!
Aafubbaia chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Great job! I found the 2nd person perspective to be interesting and a huge change from what I'm used to. I love how it goes into detail about Italy and the food there!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Loved the ending! Your writing us really good; I love your style :)
Azure chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
you stole my breath, really i am choking, nice
Charlotte Donahue chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This is beautiful. I love writings in Second Person.
Silver Chessboards chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This is beautiful, I've never been to Italy before and reading this made me feel like I was there. You are excellent at writing.
Montara chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
It was beautiful, the way they met, their journey and him taking matters in his hands by kissing her. And she let him because it was time to let someone in her heart.

Loved your story. Thank you!
warner905 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This is beautifully written.
wonDORful chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Grey Tuesdays is a gorgeous piece of work! It was really beautiful, indeed. I can imagine them getting together in this way. Anyway, kudos to you for pulling of the second person point of view in your story. You really made it work, and that's saying a lot since not all authors can pull that off! In my honest opinion, it may even be the reason that had made Grey Tuesdays such an enjoyable read.

Hope to read more of your works!
1234randomacount1130701602413 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
AWWWWWW. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
jessi chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Excellent story!
Shoyou10010698 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
The way you described Italy just made me want to go there more(: I love how Draco's so sweet in this story. Will definitely be checking out your other fanfics.