Reviews for Grey Tuesdays
oana07 chapter 1 . 2/1
So, I am kinda late in doing this, but I felt I had to. You are by far one of my favorite authors on this website. Authors like you are really worth the reading of many, many atrocious pieces until I find a decent one. So, when I find one, I am always surprised by the fact that even years after my first read I come back. There is something really warm and tingly about re-reading a beloved work of art, don't you think?

I chose to tell you all this in a review of this particular story for 2 reasons.

No. 1 is the fact that this is the first story of yours that I have read and it was love at first sight. Your writing is rich and lush and oh-so-vivid. Also the second person style of narration you use makes it so much warmer and alive. I adore it even today and it must have been at least 7 or 8 years since i discovered it. Honestly I have never been one to leave reviews :D

And for the second reason: the way you write is so amazing that after I read it, the Cinque Terre region shot to number 2 on my "Must see before I die" list, right below Ireland. So it is you I must thank for this.

I hope that one day you will be back to grace us once more with your words, but mostly I hope you have some original works I might read someday. I would love that.

Thank you so much for what you have brought to this website and to me personally, and I hope this wasn't to long.
FriendofTrees chapter 1 . 1/1
So sweet and so fun. I loved it. Thank you!
theundevelopedpsychopath chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
i want to go to Italy now hahaga
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
Absolutely beautiful oneshot!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
(This is ScienceMama again.) I forgot to say a few things in my other review! Firstly, that I also love the beautiful, detailed descriptions of Italy. I felt truly emersed in each little town. And second, that I so appreciate this nuanced version of Hermione, who is imperfect and has doubts but is finding a way to share her true self with another person and move forward with life anyway. A very realistic growth trajectory for canon Hermione, I think, and so relatable.
ScienceMama chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
This is wonderful! I love the metaphor of the trio friendships you used where Harry is Hermione's rock and Ron is the inconstant sea. And I especially enjoy dreamy, mature Draco. :)
Darkiselegant chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
This atmosphere is something unforgettable.
Very touching story.
Thank you for this.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
I love this ff so much! This is one of my favorite Dramione fanfics that I've read multiple times . Your style of writing is simple captivating and I feel like I can smell the delicacies and feel the hot Italian sun on my skin.
kjadegeonz95 chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
this is such a wonderfully written story. the details so crisp and clear makes me feel like i was there. it makes me wonder if youve done the walk too and perhaps written this based on experience?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
beianzhen chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
Oh this is adorable
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
I remember liking this the first time. That hasn't changed.
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Oh, I love that you've shown her insecurities. So many fanfics portray her as supremely confident. This is a reread for me, and it may be the only 2nd person tale that hasn't made me feel like I'm in 5th grade and in the middle of a Choose Your Own Adventure book.
MyPrettyLittleRecklessHeart chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
I just keep falling in love with your stories. Thank you! This was amazing! Your diction is outstanding.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Interesting style but an amazing!
The concept was interesting and believable - hermione wanting to be more spontaneous etc.

*gives high five and virtual cookies - chocolate chip of course!*