Reviews for Izanagi And Izanami
WolfirePrincess chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
it was awesome no i didn't hate it i loved it more at the end then at the beginning! Hope you keep up the writing! Thanks for reading my review KittieKat.
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
amazing! I love the way you mixed the fairy tail with their story
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
omg! i just love it! love the parell of the story to Kurogane and Fai! My heart just broke that Fai would tell Kurogane that he hates him. But we all know that is a lie nonetheless it still hurts me. BUt Kurogane is made of sterner stuff so he could take those lies from Fai. Love the ending where they are in each other's arms! Again beautiful story and i love it! _
usaghinobaka chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
wow, this was great! i can't believe I'm only reading this now! LOVED it, no room for like, so yeah, you can do one shots just fine.
Mikkeneko chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Very sweet.
RemaSofiRuin chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Yay! I love happy endings to sad stories! The writing style was interesting but i liked it a lot. You did a very good job of keeping them both in character and the parallel itself was very CLAMP-esque. I loved it all. XD

-sofi
Phoebe Yuu chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
very brilliant story. the most beautifully written story I've ever read so far. your idea of deviding the tale and kurofai events match perfectly I couldn't argue more and admit that yes, the tale was really KuroFai. my heart hurt when fai sucked dry kurogane's blood, but you write it beautifully until I realized that their love for each other were irreplacable, even though fai kept saying he hates kurogane. oh, he could never lie to himself how he loved kurogane. amazing story. keep writing. :)
Nijimei chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Happy Ending makes me happy.

Hopefully the actual storyline will end somewhat similar to this, I'm not sure I could take it if CLAMP drew them apart

*shudders at the idea*
KurowanwanFai chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Fai-kitty likes it when his Kuro-puppy talks dirty

haha..that was funny..

nice..nice..
Toxic-Flame chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
W-WOW. I m speechless. They way you switched between the story about kurofai and then back to the Izanagi and Izanami- just brilliant.

The little bit of sex scene was good too. lol.
Kyra Nazumi chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Loved it!
Tofu-Master chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Wow...this is amazing! One of the best i've read so far. Kuro/Fai is my favorite pairing (from ANY manga), so i really enjoyed this. Brilliant job, and well done! I'd like to see a sequel, or whatnot.
kitty-of-purple chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
TTTT wa sad! but not at the same time. It was a very well written story i loved it! :D

Question!:

is that a real story? (the Izanagi and Izanami one)
Warfang chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I liked it. BUT, what you need is 'overrode' not 'over road'. Same pronounciation, different meaning. Otherwise, the story you did is excellent.
Krista Kat chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
aww... it made me sad around the middle, but i liked it.