Reviews for Lost Friends
Vampyre Moon chapter 14 . 6/22/2009
lol! i LOVE the ending
Lerrinus chapter 14 . 5/22/2009
Thoroughly enjoyed this, great job of writing Jimmy and Ducky together! :-)
JMK758 chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
Ducky knows when to bear down, and this is certainly it. I did like Jimmy's 'To Abby', sounded familiar (G).

JMK758
JMK758 chapter 5 . 9/8/2008
YES YES YES! A Michelle & Jimmy moment! Thank you! And perfectly to character.

M: Can I have one?
JMK758 chapter 4 . 9/8/2008
I'm amazed about the x-ray choice. Isn't Ducky going to complain about the zipper running up and down Johstone's skeleton?
JMK758 chapter 3 . 9/8/2008
Very good decision on the mental debate. I'm surprised, though, that Ducky doesn't take him down for an exam. Not only is Ducky and M.D. but Palmer is certainly in no condition to go home alone - even if he could see it. I trust you are having Michelle drive him. She'll make sure he has (thorough) care.

JMK758
JMK758 chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
Jimmy is certainly still in shock if he thinks this has anything to do with a hike. Again, I like Ducky's support (protection) of his partner. I'm surprised he didn't start a long lecture on someone dealing with LBS, shock, etc. Or is he saving it? He should be good for at least 10 minutes.

Jim
JMK758 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Well done Jimmy. Ducky's right. And it was great to see Ducky taking a stand in support of his friend.
silence-i-kill-you chapter 14 . 7/2/2008
Yea, for totally cool Jimmy fic!
Smackalicious chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
Aww, Daddy!Ducky! I so love that. It's just incredibly sweet. And it's totally true to canon, as well. You're so good for that. :) This fic is so nice so far.
Lady aracne chapter 14 . 4/28/2008
Brava! great job Oz, loved the story
Lady aracne chapter 13 . 4/28/2008
ohh dear poor Jimmy!
Lady aracne chapter 12 . 4/28/2008
ohh clever Jimmy, that was great, a wheelchair! off to the next!
Lady aracne chapter 11 . 4/28/2008
LOL I LOVE Ducky, he is such a wonderful character to play with, I loved this chapter!
BizzyLizzy chapter 14 . 4/27/2008
Loved this - Jimmy is such a great character and so underused.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »