Reviews for I Just Needed To Tell You
parisadaja chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
that was so sweet!i was almost crying too!i love this one shot
Illidan the Half Demon chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Ah, that was a very beautiful story. Heh, interesting that Inuyasha is the third richest man in the world, hehe. No doubt he took advantage of that situation, lol. But it was wonderful to read this story. You did an excellent job on it!
maire 53 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
this is good u should make this into a series it is really good
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
This is very good. I hope you will add more to this or a part 2 to this. It is very touching.
IntelligentFerretFreak chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
That was so sweet. He waited 500 years or more just to tell her that. Great one-shot.
Fire - Wolves chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
This is EXACTLY how I always felt that the 'sealed well scenario' should go! How awesome!

I wish we could've seen Kagome's reaction to Inuyasha's new life! :P
Zeldagirl91 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
And so it begins! I have a two-part review to leave, and I'll give you the actual critique first. The second will be my thoughts on the story. ]

Part One: The story was really well set up and everything, but my only advice is to double check some grammar errors and whatnot. I mean, I read this story a few days ago (or a week ago... I'm not really sure...), and now is when I'm reviewing, so I'm not sure as to whether or not you corrected everything or not. If you did, great! If you didn't, that's fine too– I would just suggest to work on improving that. I don't think anything else really needs any improvement. ;]

Part Two: I really liked the story! It was incredibly sweet, and left me with a deliciously feel-good feeling. All in all, the story was positively adorable in every sense of the word, and I think you did a fantastic job. I've seen the idea before, but not portrayed as well as you have done. ] I particularly enjoyed the fact that you made InuYasha out to be this very successful, seemingly self-assured man, and yet, the moment he saw Kagome again, all that crumbled to pieces.

Without a doubt, you did a wonderful job on this story. It was definitely a pleasant read! ]

Peace out,

. 91.:.
Dark Kitten Saki chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
This is so good! I want to know what happens when Kagome's friends meet him! Hehehehehe!

Arigato!

Saki
Loisen chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
It's so sweet that Miroku and Sango are Kagome's ancestors.

Poor Inuyasha. Had to wait 500 years to get deflorate.
Kipcha chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Aww, VERY kawaii! Good job!

Kipcha
Kagome In Love chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
aw this was so sweet _
LYrIcaLAnGel111 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Wow, that was really good! i hope you continue to write, whether on this story or on another, i love your writing style!
Lady Barbossa329 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Aw! That was sweet and cute!
inuyashaluvskagome909 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

THIS WAS REALLY REALLY CUTE!

I LOVED IT ...POOR INUYASHA BUT THE FACT THAT HE WAITED 500 YEARS FOR THE WOMAN THAT HE LOVES MADE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM EVEN MORE!1 VERY NICE
Mimo-Sene chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Aww that was just fantastically cute! I really loved it.

You know, (and this is only a suggestion), maybe you could do another oneshot which sort of explains what happened and what they're doing a couple of years later. I think that might be quite interesting to see.

Just suggesting it. :D

Did I mention that this was fantastic?

Mimo