Reviews for Gay Marriage
mxmsupporter chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
T-T I'm not so fond of marriage in general but this thing got me melted. Maybe it's because of the "till the death parts us"... Coz they even died together... Ah, nevermind. It was cool.
Imanza chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Oh god, the feels. That end bit seriously made me cry. I love it when people write about Mello's romantic side, especially situations like these where we get to see how much he really loves Matt but it's all done in secret, like he wants to shield their love from the cruelty of the world around them. The whole thing was in-character and perfectly portrayed the underlying fragility of Matt and Mello's relationship. Simply wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
That was just... wow. One of the sweetest things I've ever read.
random alias chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Awww so cute, who knew Mello had a romantic side hidden behind all his dramatic bitching ;) and Matt being so sneaky haha I wouldn't put it past him to have seen one of Mello's secret smiles
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
loved it.
Savannah chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Awww sooooooo cute! Matt is totally the uke btw where do u getthe sims game? Is it a computer game or a game consol game? I could neverfigure it out
brokenheartsandtears chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
that was cheesey as hell damn a true romantic would love it and i love it
obvious things are obvious chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
awww that was so cute and so sweet... :)
crispybutts chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
SO ADORABLE. and i just love it.
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
*grinning as if I was an eight year old after having recieved a truckload of candy* I LOOVE IIIITTTT! Amazing story!
Axcent chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Very pretty . I love your writing, it's very good. Matty needs to stop trying to be seme, he's so obviously the bitch! Anyway, congrats on being awesome, 2001.
picatso chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
That was adorable! :D
AudiblexGasp chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Thank god I'm not the only one who ends up with really weird Doctor Who/Andromeda/Hetalia/Burst Angel (Yeah, I've done yuri) Sim games! I swear, The Sims 3 is my ultimate downfall for this crap, because that's where they have the most freedom, and accidental romance happens. Funny how my little sister doesn't have that problem... (,)

Yeah, the fanfic is really fluffy (especially the end), but I've read WAY worse than this.

C ya!

~
Misakami chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
i really liked this story!

i think the cheesy-ness makes it interesting and sweet! i applaud you!
meduh chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
ok well i just wanted to review cause it said "leather pants in this relationship" but i didnt read anything but the AN so yea but tht was good!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »