Reviews for Free Throws
Star197 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I loved that episode where she got Logan in a dress! That's when I felt they really started to get feelings for each other.

What other girl could get Logan Reese in a dress?
perfectionstar5 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I loved the part about the kiss cam.
Mm.Mystery chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
So, I really enjoyed reading this, but why was it called Free Throws? I understand it's a refrence to their conversation, but that doesn't seem all that relevent to the story. I was expecting them to throw freethrows or something. A bit misleading, don't you think? Anyway, it's a nice story. Plot's a bit weak, though.
countingthestars12 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This was adorable! I love the way you characterized Logan and Quinn. Their banter and arguing was spot-on and true-to-character, so props for that :))

Favorite moment:

"Do you want anything to drink?"

"I'd like some arsenic, thanks," Quinn mumbled, crossing her arms.

"Pensky, don't even joke about that."

"But this is terrible! It's just a bunch of sweaty guys running around pushing each other," she said in exasperation.

I could definitely see this kind of moment happening in the actual show (well, not the arsenic joke, maybe, but you know what I mean).

Overall, awesome work! :))
Madilyn the Introvert chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I liked it and totally agree with you. The coffee episode was soooo imcomplete.
Rebeccaisnice chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
OMG YES ! Coffee cart ban was the worst ! I hated it when they fought . Great job though, on this story . Loved it and continue writing more ! :D I loved it how you phrased their conversation , and the storyline too . I envision scenes for them in my head, but I can't find words to describe it, so I don't write stories :)
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
You are so write, I think Quinn should have gotten some comeuppance for Logan not letting Quinn have any free coffee (which was kind of rude, in my opinion)
Mooncatcher chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Aw. Totally loved the adorable fluffalicios moment. So, so sweet I feel all bouncy again.

Keep on writing! :D
MarauderNicki chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Aw! So cute! I loved it!

Haha joking.

Very well written. Quinn and Logan are pretty much the only reason I watch Zoey 101. Well anyway awesome!
potatoing chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Again, your story was extremely well written. This is something I could see Quinn and Logan doing. And I understand current obsessions. The Smitchie Pairing is mine. I swear, within the last few days, I've only read Camp Rock fics, except this one and a couple HMS fics.

Kana
PnayBabyGurl chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Haha Aww! I loved the part where they appeared on the big screen and hearts were around them. Haha I'm not really a fan of basketball but do they really show random people on the screen like that? Or only celebrities if they're at the game? Anyway, love your Quogan fics! Keep writing! ]

-Mina
JulianaGrace chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Lol. So cute. I loved it. (Of course).

You got the characters down, which makes it so much more enjoyable & fun to read! lol :)

~Julz!*
Charm 4 Sure chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
That was adorable!
BB's girls chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
that was very cute! loved it! but on another note am i the only one who thought when i watched the basketball episode a long time ago that they would be a good couple? seriously! took those writers long enuff. nice story.
PyratGurl05 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
lol i personally think it must be extremely embarrassing to be put up on one of those kiss screens at a sporting event, but it was funny!