Reviews for 5 Choices
Trixie chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
I hope Kaho chooses 1 of the 5
Lady Navrednoz chapter 11 . 9/11/2012
Please update this story soon, I know you probably have lost some of the flow, but this is really a heart warming story to me. Also, even though it is fine with me if she ends up with someone else, is it possible to make this a Azuma and Kahoko story?
animearchitect chapter 11 . 9/20/2010
i like the way you evolved the story by making everyone around Kahoko go "POOF"! hahaha... but the Azuma part is a little bit bad... I don't like Azuma personally, but I kinda feel for his plight. Hope Kahoko picks Len. hahaha! Len fan here!
hemalatha chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
cute story but i eel sorry for ryotaro poor guy kahoko and ryotaro look real cute together so next time u wriye a story make sure u put them together !
nqnw chapter 11 . 8/30/2009
You really made me worry so much about Yunoki. I thought that he will die! Thank godness, you saved him!

Are you going to make this fic YunokixHino pairing?

...But...why does it hurt so much...

That sentence made me thought so.

And about his losing memory, does Yunoki also forgot that he actually have darker side?

I’m waiting for the next chapter! *wink*
Shiraiyuki chapter 11 . 6/25/2009
I never was a Yunoki x Hino fan but the this chappie made me give it a second thought O:

A job well down (:
Riuson chapter 11 . 6/25/2009
IIE! Kaho belongs to yunoki-senpai! haha im overeacting, pls let her end up with Azuma-sama!

*stomps the floor* (oops i might be knocking the door to that scary place already xD)

keep up the gud work *smilez*
sagittariusleo chapter 11 . 6/23/2009
no, Azuma, no.

I hope he will love her once again.

Thanks for new chapter.
Wasurerarenu Hitomi chapter 11 . 6/23/2009
Wa! How could he! *cries* He could he forget about Kahoko! *panics* You just proposed to her and yet you forgot about the person you love! *sob* I feel my heart break into pieces. DX *dead*
Twilight Cherry chapter 11 . 6/23/2009

How can he *sniff* forget Kaho? *sniff*

Wasurerarenu Hitomi chapter 10 . 6/21/2009
Waa! Azuma-sama! OMG! What to do? What to do? Gah! Please don't let him die! She should stay by his side! Don't ever leave him alone or else Kahoko! *sob* I wish Kahoko would say yes to his proposal. Maybe that would make him feel better.
mdthegreat chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
so awesome!what piece did kahoko play?
mdthegreat chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
mdthegreat chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
wow!a new violin!i wish tsukimori would give one to violin sounds horrible even if i can play well!i end up using someone else's violin!anyways..i love it!
mdthegreat chapter 1 . 6/21/2009