Reviews for Fortunate Journey Season 1
bailey1ak chapter 14 . 10/25/2014
Alone with Sheppard in a supply closet... just sayin'. Do like that they are becoming friends though, the relationship will be deeper for it.
bailey1ak chapter 13 . 10/25/2014
Poor Sabina running a bit scared. I do enjoy seeing her using her gene to lock everyone out though.
bailey1ak chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
Love that John seems to be confident enough for both of them. :)
bailey1ak chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
Can't help but think the data pad is going to lead to trouble... but it was fun to see Sabina's interaction with Rodney and to see a way for herself to become an important part of the expedition.
Hi chapter 16 . 6/13/2014
Yep, she seams most definitely real. She is the woman so no way she can do anything wrong and he is the guy so everything is his fault. I hope one day this world can get over this sexitst attitude. By the way, she at that point in time seduced him, not the other way around. She seams self confident out loud but insecure in her head. But that might be me. But otherwise this is a good story.
bailey1ak chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
She's completely right... if I was about to enter a room and heard my name, I'd find myself eavesdropping as well. Of course when you do it never seems to be what you want to hear.
bailey1ak chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
I'm trying to decide if running with Major Sheppard would be worth getting up at 6am. Hmmmm... :) I'm thinking definitely.
bailey1ak chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
The brig sounds good now, but wait till he comes back for her. It won't seem like a great idea anymore.
bailey1ak chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Yuk to having only rations... hadn't thought of the the food situation on Atlantis when they first got there.
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Kind of fun to start this from the beginning again.
Nagato wannabe chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
lol funny siuation, never read one like this before
Fanficoholic2016 chapter 37 . 4/25/2013
I loved it! It's the best
Fanficoholic2016 chapter 36 . 4/25/2013
I hope they can fix the device and figure out how Baal did it.
Awesome.
Fanficoholic2016 chapter 35 . 4/25/2013
Oh sh!t the device is broken.
Awesome.