Reviews for Sensibility
Momo chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I've read a lot a fanfics with this theme of Toph-senses naughty eavesdropping, but this is by far the best. A lot of detail and emotion comes through, as well as Toph's character, which was not at all OOC. Great job!
the wild semicolon chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Okay, so I figure this review is like four years late, but well, can't hurt right?

Okay, first off, I'm completely in awe of your perfect description of Toph's 'limited' sight, but how her perception goes way farther such as with the temperatures, etc. Beautiful. ex:

-'Aang let out a small shout and left my radar, and in response I sent a pillar high into the sky where he had been standing.'- Just a perfect 'blind girl' moment, though that phrase never did accurately describe Toph. I kind of loved the entire thing, plus Aang was unmistakably in character whilst Zuko was just... perfect. Especially how he turns to tea when in doubt.

Adored the entire thing. 'Specially the ending line. You're my favorite person ever.
BxGeternity chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Personnaly, I think this story is very well written and that you have no problem at all keeping Toph in character. You understand and describe her 'sight' perfectly! Also, you make her much more perceptive than usual, what with being able to feel temperature and distinguish precise body movements and gestures. That totally fits : if you watch how Toph interacts with the others in the series, it becomes clear that she is that perceptive. Nice work! Keep writting more!
kalicious chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Good job.
Krystal McKenna chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Oh golly, you write Toph so well! The last line, oh my goodness, HILARIOUS!
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
i like it a lot.

but i dont get one thing-

what did Toph mean in the beginning? about how the universe loves to prove her wrong?

PM me if u hav 2!
Katsumara chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Haha! That was great. It's nice hearing about the emotions going on all at once from a blind person's point of view instead of just seeing them. You get a whole new collection of descriptions along with it. I loved the end though with Toph taking out her anger with the rock to Sokka's head. Poor guy. He's suffered so much. Good thing he has Suki to help him. xD
Neon Starz chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
This was a great story! I thought u did a wonderful job with this! I also loved the ending, lol. Thank you for your time of writing this!
Kataang1337 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Great job.I really like the way you wrote from Toph's point of seems so real,the heartbeats and breathing patterns seen by her 's girly shriek of pain was simply hilarious.
Taromaru chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Very nice. It was very in-character and it's a scenario I could see playing in the actual show.

As for the trailer, there's no need for concern. Mike and Brian assured us that Kataang is going to happen before Season 3 even came out since they stated that Kataang is the romance and DNA (their words) of the series since the beginning. Maiko is also their second favorite(Brian even said "they're great together.") and have always denied Zutara whenever asked about it; Dee Bradley himself told one Zutarian at the Comic Con last year that "You know that's not going to happen, right?". This is just the creators screwing with the Zutara fanbase again like they did with the previews of CoD or when Zuko kidnapped Katara.
Vegan Star chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Yay, your Avatar stories are wonderful! You and Lyralocke give me so much hope! LOL. Seriously, after the trailer, I need to absorb some great Kataang. Please write more! Also, Toph rules. No doubt about that ;)
I Took The 405 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
i liked it but the battle scene was like super hard to understand.

but great story D
loveandallthat chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
i know tv and im pretty sure the trailer was to mess with Zutarians, but it gave me an urge to yell bad words since i know theyll all think theyre right

maybe they are

i doubt it

yeah. the NYCC trailer causes much screaming. sorry

i really liked this and i agreed with the authors note, because katara and zuko are good as friends
Trilobitemk7 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Girly shriek of pain.. hahahahaha
MDI chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Damn, the trailer was awesome, but it puts me in serious doubt about ATLA's Kataangness :(

Anyway, onto your oneshot. I liked it a lot, you did a good job on Toph's POV. I really love the ending too, fanfics rarely make me smile, but that last sentence was just too awesome :p. Actually I don't have anything bad to say, so this'll just be a "good one" review. Looking forward to more stories from you :-)