Reviews for Simon Lehane is Dead
molotovmullet chapter 1 . 3/19/2012

It's so sad. People can cry for Alec): it's unbelievable. Good job! I wish the series had continued):
asdf42 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Wow, pretty intense but awesome picture.
Zoe-eoZ chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
very intense. you managed a lot with only a few words.
tylee17 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
this is beautiful. haunting. and the last lines,

"Simon, 494, and Alec were united in their grief.

(I’m always alright. Always …)

But only Alec was left standing at her grave."

these last lines are absolutely awesome in their simple schizophrenic truth (and whoever is to understand such a distorted statement?..) (:

thanks for sharing
Jaye Black chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Oh this was gorgeous. It's such a great character study of Alec and his headspace. Great job, meep.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Good fic. You made a lot of sense in a somewhat confusing reality. And you really got to his core- all three of them. Good work :)
tabitha5 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Great story :)
AmyNY chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Wonderfully written. I really liked the last line.
Mari83 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Wow, just love how you show Alec’s multiple personalities and his ability to adapt. Especially I was fascinated by the development of Alec from 494, how they’re almost opposite and the different effect they have on his surroundings. And again wow for that last sentence and the thought behind it.
Stand In Girl chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Whoa. Very good! And definitely very frantic; I really liked the effect of the lines pushed together ("likeyouilikeyoualot.") Loved how this dug into Alec's psyche and explored the way he dealt with everything. I think it's interesting that he kind of became Simon Lehane, even if Lehane was actually a man he'd killed for a mission. By taking over that persona, a piece of Alec became him. Nice job! Hope you write more.
lisa316 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
(**Lets out breath that I've been holding for the last 500 words**)

WOW! That was awesome!

Besides being a perfectly rational explanation for why Alec developed such a carefree personality while at Manticore, your story really touches on the horrors that made him adapt to survive. You really did a good job showing us what was under the surface.

The little flashbacks that were always with him were potent, and the whole thing was insightful, powerful, touching, and a little bit sad.

Thanks for this.
Celtergirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
That was beautiful, thank you.